2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Daps
IMG_3725.png

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is from Moose

He said: “One of the reasons I’ve always stayed and never left to go elsewhere is because when I’m done and hang the boots up, I want my name to be synonymous to TNA. Right now, when you say those three letters, the name that everybody thinks of first is AJ Styles. Five years from now, once I hang the boots up, because that’s when I’m planning on hanging the boots up is once my current deal is up, I want my name to be the first name that people think about when they hear TNA. That’s the plan. I’m not one of those guys that wants to keep wrestling until he’s 50 or 60, I want to hang those boots up and ride into the sunset and enjoy some of this money I made with pro wrestling and pro football.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Should have posted the quote, which is actually pretty hilarious

I think AEW is a fantastic product. I know a lot of the people that work there. I like the company. I like the way they work. I like the people that work there. — I know MLW works with New Japan. New Japan works a lot with AEW. Maybe you'll see me on an AEW channel or broadcast sooner rather than later. Maybe you won't. I talked to Tony (Khan). I don't know if he likes me. He seemed happy. I wrestled Zach Sabre Jr. in Chicago. He seemed cool about it. I don't know. — when I met him, I was like, ‘Oh, you like that match’? But I said it a different way, and he looked at me all confused. And I was like, ‘Never mind, dude’. I just walked away. So that was my experience with that."

Dude comes off like Forrest Gump if he were a stoner.