2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow: Rampage next to movies like this:

CJgDEMcEOgUxLjEuMg==

To fukkery or not to fukkery....that is the question :banderas:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
:wow: Rampage next to movies like this:

CJgDEMcEOgUxLjEuMg==

To fukkery or not to fukkery....that is the question :banderas:
Side note, S/O to Bigg Jah for getting that Tubi deal. Not only is The Lesbian Homie available on Tubi, but so is The Whole Crew Is Stupid. Seriously, watch them if you haven't seen them. Bigg Jah does a phenomenal job of writing funny Black characters without making us look foolish. On top of that, he puts the whole Black L.A. comedy/arts scene in his projects, on both sides of the camera.
Much respect to the god. :salute:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Side note, S/O to Bigg Jah for getting that Tubi deal. Not only is The Lesbian Homie available on Tubi, but so is The Whole Crew Is Stupid. Seriously, watch them if you haven't seen them. Bigg Jah does a phenomenal job of writing funny Black characters without making us look foolish. On top of that, he puts the whole Black L.A. comedy/arts scene in his projects, on both sides of the camera.
Facts. I have no idea how BET/BET+ hasn't thrown bags to guys like him, Juhan Jones, Kenn Edwin, Sade, etc.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

Whatchu kno bout this?

:laff:

I been rocking with dude for a minute

Glad to see the comeup

This should have a million views