2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
subforum just as bad as the Arcadium with these biased takes and sketchy tribalism masquerading as 'journalism' and 'news'
nikkas deadass used to shoot at folk over squad; but now folk gangbangin video game consoles and wrestling companies in 2024 :snoop:
Tookie ain't die for this bullshyt, mayne

embarassing :picard:

TBF Arcadium is like a bunch of Gamestop employees and customers arguing about video games, while my furry ass trying to get a Steam gift card.

Here its like a bunch of grumpy old men arguing about fake sports journalists, while I'm trying to tape trade in 2024 for The Night the Line was crossed :francis:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
subforum just as bad as the Arcadium with these biased takes and sketchy tribalism masquerading as 'journalism' and 'news'
nikkas deadass used to shoot at folk over squad; but now folk gangbangin video game consoles and wrestling companies in 2024 :snoop:
Tookie ain't die for this bullshyt, mayne

embarassing :picard:

lol decided to break hiatus and check the temperature. Needed a break from getting smoked like thanksgiving turkey in Wukong.. popped out to see what was going on with my TSC gang nem

Immediately regret it.. let me see my way back out

:heh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
lol decided to break hiatus and check the temperature. Needed a break from getting smoked like thanksgiving turkey in Wukong.. popped out to see what was going on with my TSC gang nem

Immediately regret it.. let me see my way back out

There hasn't been a sustained argument in TSC in several days.... How can you say that's not progress? :martin: