2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
nwo-scotthall.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
True, but, the problem is;
  • Daniel Garcia :pachaha:
  • Meltzer is a AEW dikkrider who's been selling ducktales
  • There not enough info on wrestler contracts for any of us to speak on it...someone just said Jey Uso was getting paid NXT money in another thread a couple days ago...
  • Swerve, get ya money, dude...he's a self made man--corny--but, I'm a fan.

I'll touch on these points...

- Daniel Garcia to me is a midcarder at best and would be a midcarder wherever he goes. I remember giving him a chance but I don't see it. Even so, if TK overpaid Garcia, who am I to pocket watch that?

- Meltzer is wrong a lot. The funny thing to me are the people who run with whatever he says when it fits their narrative. Some people saying he's a stooge just posted news from him on this board as recent as today. Is it 'One Mic'? Is it 'Oochie Wally'? Who knows lol...

- Yeah, we don't have much info on the particulars of wrestler contracts and never will

-Swerve probably did get a big contract. It wasn't just Meltzer that reported that. It was everywhere. Pretty much everyone is in agreement that it happened. Whether WWE thinks it's "bad" or not is up to y'all to decide. I doubt they'd say it publicly so....

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh y’all confusing the shyt outta me with all these riddles about that swerve story,, I’m too old for this shyt..! :flabbynsick::mjlol:..

I always thought Dave was a legit hall of fame wrestling journalist, idk where all of this is coming from :manny:..

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Thinking about it. If you can get wwe to comment on the salary being high why couldn't you get what the number was? At least a ballpark figure right? Reports gotta be bullshyt imo just off that. Lol. I'm convinced none of these guys have real sources.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Thinking about it. If you can get wwe to comment on the salary being high why couldn't you get what the number was? At least a ballpark figure right? Reports gotta be bullshyt imo just off that. Lol. I'm convinced none of these guys have real sources.
It makes a good story that stooges will have over 100+ replies arguing over...:manny:

• Dap
Reactions: 907

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC

GWPHfxyWAAAS4nY
GWPHf2lXEAA2LyA

One of the biggest deals in wrestling, but not really :skip: