2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
lol decided to break hiatus and check the temperature. Needed a break from getting smoked like thanksgiving turkey in Wukong.. popped out to see what was going on with my TSC gang nem

Immediately regret it.. let me see my way back out

:heh:

the AEW superfans have their own thread to congregate in now, things have changed

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
TBF Arcadium is like a bunch of Gamestop employees and customers arguing about video games, while my furry ass trying to get a Steam gift card.

Here its like a bunch of grumpy old men arguing about fake sports journalists, while I'm trying to tape trade in 2024 for The Night the Line was crossed :francis:

I have that event if you want it. just need to know where you’d want me to upload it to for you

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I have that event if you want it. just need to know where you’d want me to upload it to for you

:mjlol: Nah its actually on YouTube with a bunch of ECeeDub classics. Lapsed Fan killed that event for me by talking about how mid the 3 way dance was, despite it being iconic due to the rule stipulations, versus how WCW did it on some heads/tails flip and you wait in the back locker like WTF :why:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It's up on Peacock now if you do a search for it... it's not always easy to find shyt on Peacock but type it in the search engine, it's there.

They need to bring Born to be Wired on that jawn :francis: . We got all of these random meh events on the Peacock :dame: , but not the event with a infamous match that caused Sabu to have a hanging bicep :francis: