2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Starks is by far the most promising male wrestler AEW wasted. Jade being the most prominent female wrestler.

I don't know if WWE will take full advantage of them either but TK dropped the ball big for no damn reason

ps: I think The Acclaimed had their proper run, they were never going to be a mainstay act like New Day or the Usos, imo. That shyt was lightning in a bottle and wasn't going to last that long.

Last edited:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Ricky will flourish in NXT

Main Roster is crowded right now

I see the Ricky Starks slander is starting already :mjpls:
Starks would do great as one of the faces (I don’t mean as in face/heel) of this new CW era of NXT. And he’s gonna keep that NXT title for a minute once he wins it. Gonna be a big enough deal once he finally hits Main :wow:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
They really need a roster split. Tired of MFs getting lost for weeks/months at a time
I feel you, Breh, but getting paid to get lost is actually a come up. Imagine getting a fat direct deposit every two weeks just to stay home, smash your ol' lady, order Door Dash, and play your PS5 all day.

a man holding a piece of paper with the words that is a damn good deal