2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I get all of this, and especially the fact that he cut his hair the way he did?

I wouldn’t even see WWE putting him anywhere near The Bloodline angle. He’ll fukk around and have some whole random name and gimmick that won’t scream “tonga.” Then again, they supposedly wanted him And his brother, so who knows…Good Brothers feud then catering? :yeshrug:

If Guilia ends up in AEW they’ll make a real big deal of her

If Guilia ends up in WWE they gon be doing all that Jade Cargill hype shyt to introduce her

Either way, I hope she brings her sweet Italianese ass to stateside full time
Has there been any follow up on Jade since before last week?

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
The US version of New Japan isn't really a promotion. It's just a few shows New Japan runs in the US that aren't much more than glorified international house shows.

Would be like saying WWE running international house shows is a European version of WWE.
They have their own set of titles breh. Its like their Smackdown vs NJPW being RAW or what ROH is to AEW

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
That’s just their English Twitter they probably just don’t like AEW

They big mad :pachaha:
Stardom deleted the tweets lol

Wouldn’t surprise me if Stardom does. Rossy (Stardom’s booker and head honcho) can be notoriously difficult to work with and has a bed rep for being stubborn, so probably rubs a lot of people the wrong way.

Then combine that with TK not exactly known for putting over outside talent not named Ospreay, taking talent, and having a shytty women’s division. Rossy is also allegedly not particularly a fan of their relationship with New Japan either since New Japan largely makes AEW looking like a bastion of excellence for women’s wrestling.

Not a good recipe for the strongest of working relationships.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
When it comes to Japan, Dave never knows what the fukk he’s talking about when it comes to contracts…
When it comes to ANYTHING. Dave has always been completely clueless about puro and relies 100% on either whatever a wrestler tells him or a "local journalist" tells him and both instances tend to be wrong 80% of the time and Dave just chugs along :mjlol:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
When it comes to ANYTHING. Dave has always been completely clueless about puro and relies 100% on either whatever a wrestler tells him or a "local journalist" tells him and both instances tend to be wrong 80% of the time and Dave just chugs along :mjlol:

One of the best examples is when talking about MJF calling Darby Allin a school shooter, Dave thought he was referring to Allin being a wrestler in high school.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
One of the best examples is when talking about MJF calling Darby Allin a school shooter, Dave thought he was referring to Allin being a wrestler in high school.
I mean. that's just Dave being too into the wrestling bubble. A lot of mainstream stuff that have a similar name in wrestling he tends to mix up :mjlol:

If you follow Japanese wrestling with any sort of attention, you very quickly realize Dave is lazy as fukk and mostly wrong with most of the things he reports. I can say that with confidence because I've read rumors from WON from all different promotions in Japan and dude has been reporting shyt that either makes no sense, it's flat out wrong or mix up names and people all the time. It's pretty hilarious. The most accurate stuff he reports are attendance and revenue and that's when the different promotions make that info available :russ:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
To clarify our Megan Bayne story yesterday after Stardom's tweet. Sources from AEW and NJPW offices followed up after their tweet, and confirmed that Bayne has long been signed by AEW, and they would agree with the terminology that Bayne was "sent." Stardom had reached out to Bayne long ago, but she was injured and still being paid by AEW. She returned to AEW in June, and was encouraged to seek work outside of AEW while still being paid, and headed to Stardom.