2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
And it don’t look like we’ll get a 3rd national promotion with NWA not getting the CW spot.
TNA and NWA are national promotions, by the definition of being nationally seen. I don't follow MLW to know how big they are but I'd think they fall under that too.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
TNA and NWA are national promotions, by the definition of being nationally seen. I don't follow MLW to know how big they are but I'd think they fall under that too.
MLW is almost similar size to NWA, but NWA is still bigger than them basically.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Here it goes

Court Bauer on WWE rejecting Hammerstone and Jacob Fatu: Hammerstone went for a few tryouts and was told, ‘You look too much like Triple H.’ The same with Fatu — people forget he had like three or four tryouts at WWE PC. They didn’t sign him. Now, everyone’s like, ‘He should go to WWE.’

During Busted Open Radio, Court Bauer explained how WWE didn’t even give much of a look to Alexander Hammerstone, or Jacob Fatu.

>Hammerstone went for a few tryouts and was told, ‘You look too much like Triple H.’ The same with Fatu — people forget he had like three or four tryouts at WWE PC. They didn’t sign him. Now, everyone’s like, ‘He should go to WWE.’ There’s a reason the dude keeps re-upping with us. This is the system that has figured it out. We found him, and he found himself.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Even if true Vince more than likely was the one that made that call not HHH

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Hammerstone seems like he'd be Triple H favorite if he were to go to WWE. I think he'd get lost in the shuffle in AEW.

Cripple ache would bury hammerstone and Jacob fatu.

Both have the type of draw.
that could boost the wwe.
Yet both of their workrates and real grassroots draw.
exceed most of the talent roster not named aj styles.
Plus neither is a wwe created.
So the wwe never have a reason to elevate either on the card and job them out to bury them.

Art Barr