2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
I saw an ad for Sukeban and thought it looked cool, kinda like ECW, so i tried to watch it and holy fukk that shyt sucked.

Them girls can’t wrestle for shyt, I mean Jesus

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Would Heath benefits from going to the US version of New Japan?

Other than that I got either RoH or WWE for him with MLW being a possibility
The US version of New Japan isn't really a promotion. It's just a few shows New Japan runs in the US that aren't much more than glorified international house shows.

Would be like saying WWE running international house shows is a European version of WWE.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I have no idea who these women are to be honest but the latina looking one kinda cute in the face

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
after seeing how fukked up those Lucha Underground and MLW contracts were, signing a long term contract with anybody in America but WWE or AEW is just foolish
IMPACT can be some decent steady money as long as someone is willing to supplement it working on the indies. It's better than having to go at it all on their own unless they have the marketing prowess of someone like Matt Cardona who can make bank without signing anywhere.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
IMPACT can be some decent steady money as long as someone is willing to supplement it working on the indies. It's better than having to go at it all on their own unless they have the marketing prowess of someone like Matt Cardona who can make bank without signing anywhere.

does Impact still run primarily out of the US? I honestly keep up with them very little, i thought the company that owns TNA now is Canadian?

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
does Impact still run primarily out of the US? I honestly keep up with them very little, i thought the company that owns TNA now is Canadian?
They’re supposedly making another push into being a viable alternative again so they’re supposed to be running bigger venues so will they invest in long term money for talent seems to be the big question.