2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Stephanie Vaquer is the Belle of the Ball.
Vaquer has elected to remove herself from the rosters of CMLL and NJPW citing personal reasons, and as a result, has been stripped of the CMLL World and Tag Team Titles, per the official CMLL account. Last week, it was revealed that she had interest from both AEW and WWE, despite having a CMLL contract.
Fightful Select can confirm that Vaquer has had talks with both AEW and WWE, and both companies have maintained interest. As things stand, we've confirmed that she's not signed with AEW, or closing in on a deal there, though there was interest conveyed. We're told WWE showed interest after Forbidden Door. Sources within AEW who were at the show last week believed she was likely headed to WWE.
CMLL has allowed talent out of their deals when they've had big US offers.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
She just posted this, this morning...
FYOSOl9XgAA9xlt.ded92e97.jpg

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Was a miscommunication due to language differences is my understanding
I saw a clip of the match. It looked like Giulia's shoulder was up before the 3. She might have pulled an ad-lib, "acting" mad over that and tried to grab the belt off Steph. You can see them talking, could have been Giulia telling Steph to hit her with the title, because that was clearly a worked shot to the head. At least that's my quick assessment. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited: