2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Mercedes was a step off in that match :yeshrug:

Partly way people started to cheer for her

What? Mercedes was the one leading the entire match, she laid the match out. She took all of Vaquer's offense and made it look great.

But we can agree to disagree because this thread doesn't need to get off track :yeshrug:

You think it's a coincidence that every Mercedes match in AEW/NJPW has gotten rave reviews? Nope...

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
What? Mercedes was the one leading the entire match, she laid the match out. She took all of Vaquer's offense and made it look great.

But we can agree to disagree because this thread doesn't need to get off track :yeshrug:

You think it's a coincidence that every Mercedes match in AEW/NJPW has gotten rave reviews? Nope...
Mercedes been great I didn’t say she was bad just a step off:hubie:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
she signed with WWE. that's wild

All I saw over the weekend were tweets about how she's a star in the making from THAT specific side of the fanbase, so it'll be interesting to watch the meltdown that's about to be had

I have no knowledge of shorty personally. womens wrestling admittedly ain't my strongsuit brehs :skip:

coli give shorty the stamp?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
HBK about to cook even more in NXT, assuming she goes there first.

1c5e7c9a78c95339025f73c2cb99cd5089560b24.gifv

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Vaquer is great but people need to realize that Mercedes makes everyone look great.

I saw Vaquer Vs Rhio (not Riho, a British brehette) at Fantasticamania UK and she was probably the best thing on that card.

Genuine presence... very beautiful woman in person... crowd couldn't get enough off her even as a heel beating down a local favourite.

I'm not gonna lie, I was hoping she'd stay at CMLL a little while. She has enough star quality to raise their whole business. AEW would have been my second choice though I'd rather they didn't strip all the best talent from their partners.

She'll do great in WWE - I can't see her not being a main event talent eventually wherever she goes - hopefully they don't mess with her TOO much or just drop her into LWO without a second thought.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I saw Vaquer Vs Rhio (not Riho, a British brehette) at Fantasticamania UK and she was probably the best thing on that card.

Genuine presence... very beautiful woman in person... crowd couldn't get enough off her even as a heel beating down a local favourite.

I'm not gonna lie, I was hoping she'd stay at CMLL a little while. She has enough star quality to raise their whole business. AEW would have been my second choice though I'd rather they didn't strip all the best talent from their partners.

She'll do great in WWE - I can't see her not being a main event talent eventually wherever she goes - hopefully they don't mess with her TOO much or just drop her into LWO without a second thought.

I think she'll do great anywhere she goes... but it all depends on the booking too. Kairi Sane is one of the best wrestlers of the past decade but she's booked as a midcarder. I'm not saying that's a bad thing but it happens...

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
THAT specific side of the fanbase

Well... they're in a tough spot. They don't want to give Mercedes any credit either so I'm not sure what angle they are going to play :mjlol:

Of course there was another part of the fan base that up until today was calling Vaquer "just some random from Mexico" but now all of a sudden she's a huge signing... :pachaha: That's what happens when fans crash out. They book THEMSELVES into a corner lol..

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I think she'll do great anywhere she goes... but it all depends on the booking too. Kairi Sane is one of the best wrestlers of the past decade but she's booked as a midcarder. I'm not saying that's a bad thing but it happens...

Yeah, that's my only worry with WWE for talents like this the ceilings are higher, but not everyone gets a chance to reach their ceiling because their time just never comes up in the shuffle.

Stephanie speaks pretty good English already which might be a plus over Kairi, but her natural gimmick could be just close enough to Rhea's that she always stays in her shadow.