2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Well... they're in a tough spot. They don't want to give Mercedes any credit either so I'm not sure what angle they are going to play :mjlol:

Of course there was another part of the fan base that up until today was calling Vaquer "just some random from Mexico" but now all of a sudden she's a huge signing... :pachaha:

lets be real gang, wwe fans have no idea who this woman is

:russ:

I watch an absurd amount of wrestling and I only heard of her through mercedes like 2-3 weeks ago, and even then I still paid as little attention to whatever they did as possible

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

I watch an absurd amount of wrestling and I only heard of her through mercedes like 2-3 weeks ago, and even then I still paid as little attention to whatever they did as possible

Both sides think any signing is huge or a game changer and most of the time it's just...... ok....cool.... good wrestler.

br82186

Superstar
Daps

We talking about people who called Pillman Jr and Spears "gamechangers" :mjlol:

Page has way more upside than those two

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The beak saw all that talk early in the year about fumbling the free agents and got active with Guliana and Vaquer (maybe MCMG too but not sure bout that one)

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
WWE trademarking her name as we speak. :troll:

If she does or did sign, NXT would be the best bet, tho she deserves more. The main roster women's division could def use her help.

some spanish paper reported it already I believe

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

You are talking out of your ass. No one said either of those guys were gamechangers, and that word isn't even used by WWE fans. The only people WWE fans are excited about are Jade & possibly Ricky Starks.

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

i feel like game changer is mainly lingo for that side

i'm sure some WWE super stans use it, but for the most part I feel like WWE's fanbase kind of understands that no one wrestler is bigger than the program at this point lol.. they're all just cogs in the WWE machine

it's the dub diddies who still waitin on some homerun signing to change the game and be the savior

:hubie:

edit: and before someone well actually's me, I'm aware Triple H called Jacob Fatu a game changer recently

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
for the most part I feel like WWE's fanbase kind of understands that no one wrestler is bigger than the program at this point lol.. they're all just cogs in the WWE machine

You think so? :troll:

DdgOJhdW0AQ1EXU.jpg:large

BhQhYKjIEAAlyBQ.jpg

6Vxl5K1.jpg

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Mercedes was a step off in that match :yeshrug:

Partly way people started to cheer for her
They both did their thing, but everyone I watched with were more impressed with Vaquer. I’m still not living down hyping up Mercedes for her AEW debut :damn: that was the last time I watched Dynamite :russ: