2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
The merger thing kind of fukked over several people. I’m surprised they haven’t tried to bring in Colby Corino again when they were about to sign him like literally days before the merger started. He eventually gave up on waiting for the merger to compete and went back to the indies
Colby kinda got lucky going back to NWA as they got that TV deal with the CW. It may not mean much, but it'll help wrestlers get more exposure and money which is something most care about at the end of the day.

AStrangeName

Daps

Iyo, Kairi, Asuka, & Sarray going to be throwing up gang signs & spray painting Japanese on bytches :wow:

If they do get Sarray back, hopefully she gets a better showing seeing as NXT is in a better position with character work than when she was in the company.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay

Iyo, Kairi, Asuka, & Sarray going to be throwing up gang signs & spray painting Japanese on bytches :wow:

why the work-to-looks correlation work like it does with joshi?

Sareee/Sarray lowkey the best-looking facially, of all the transplant Joshi.
She did the worst bar none.
Meanwhile, Riho look like... :francis:. And she done held more gold than everyone not named Kana.
And as much as nikkas try and tell the opposite, Shida is a Katagawa 6 on a good day.

Maybe the weed got me thinking correlation is causation, but like... why can't the pretty ones work?
Is it a stat point distribution thing or...?

No. Don't bring up Iyo. She's a Joshi GOAT, they work on different character scaling.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
If they do get Sarray back, hopefully she gets a better showing seeing as NXT is in a better position with character work than when she was in the company.

She had probably one the weirdest WWE experiences possible. Signed, took a year to make it over because of rona but was still allowed to work in Japan, showed up & not even a year in NXT went a whole different direction.

She was one of HHH & Regal's last big signings before HHH had his heart issues force him into a break & Vince did his thing with NXT so I imagine she'd be in a much better position to succeed just off the strength of Vince being out of the way.

AStrangeName

Daps
She had probably one the weirdest WWE experiences possible. Signed, took a year to make it over because of rona but was still allowed to work in Japan, showed up & not even a year in NXT went a whole different direction.

She was one of HHH & Regal's last big signings before HHH had his heart issues force him into a break & Vince did his thing with NXT so I imagine she'd be in a much better position to succeed just off the strength of Vince being out of the way.
I'd say Taya Valkyrie is the weirdest WWE experience as she was only there for seven months and if you weren't watching NXT during that timeframe, you wouldn't even know that she was signed at all and still think she's still with Impact.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I'd say Taya Valkyrie is the weirdest WWE experience as she was only there for seven months and if you weren't watching NXT during that timeframe, you wouldn't even know that she was signed at all and still think she's still with Impact.
Eric YOung has a similar story

He was killed off by Impact when he signed with WWE last November, never appeared on TV nor ever had any creative plans, and then asked for his release six months later when Vince came back so he could go back to IMPACT where he was killed off previously lol.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Seems like he always “flirts” with other companies and just ends up back with New Japan.

He would grt exposed if he left njpw. They let him get away without ramping inring.
Once workrate gets condensed in wwe. His low quality workrate would get exposed.

Plus he is not innovative enough given he been in njpw.
For how long Tama tonga been in njpw. Tama should have been the Roman reigns of njpw tbh. Tama just does not have it inring and promo.wise.

including...i am a nikka but frfr.
Tama tonga cuss to much with no Content too.

Tama is like the one Samoan you want to see make it. Yet there is nuffin to hitch your wagon to.

Imo if Tama worked on ramping. To become a maineventer in njpw in singles.
Tama could use that to go to wwe and then challenge Roman as the head of the table. Yet I do not see him being that dedicated to workrate and moveset. To be able to make a jump and have a draw. That makes wwe respect.
what angle to use him properly in.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
"out of respect for New Japan..." their ain't no loyalty in this game breh :gucci:

Tama tonga did the right thing.
They way they let machine gun and gallows never ramp in workrate frfr.
They allow Tama the same.

So yeah...
All tree of them need to be like praise to njpw.

Art Barr

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
WWE didn't deserve Sareee after what they did with her when they had her.

Giulia is a massive get for WWE if true. Best women's wrestler in the world IMO. With AEW allegedly getting Mariah May and WWE already getting Kairi back, looks like the STARDOM raid is under way.