2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
How much of that would you consider to be cuz of Trick and the women? I'd say more than 50 maybe even 75 percent. I forgot the number since the show but i believe they're was like 3 or 4 women's matches this week. Roxanne fought, Arianna Grace match, i believe Kehlani had a match, and one other. Plus Trick the champ and most over. NXT wasn't picked clean cuz they still have those two important factors.
Those are factors, but I think NXT just has the carefree party atmosphere that a lot of people enjoy.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Ahhh I see Dijak wasn't re-signed.... He was a highlight on NXT for the past couple years. His "corrupt cop" ass gimmick was good and he had a lot of great matches with all types of guys on that roster..

I hate when marks use the word "game changer" whether they are trolling or not trolling... The truth is... you don't really know sometimes what a person is capable of unless they are afforded some opportunities.

I would have liked to see what Dijak could do with that heel character on RAW...

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Also.... let's not pretend that Gargano, Ciampa, Candice, Kross, Indi, or any of these other "black & gold" favorites are killin it on the main roster.

Hunter is getting bad with protecting his favorites who aren't over..
Thankfully more people are starting to call it out. Everyone you just mentioned is coming out to crickets, and yet he's positioning them in spot that could go to other talents. Hunter is gonna fukk around and make himself expendable, if the metrics start to drop.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Also.... let's not pretend that Gargano, Ciampa, Candice, Kross, Indi, or any of these other "black & gold" favorites are killin it on the main roster.

That sounds rather familiar and like someone people used to complain about.

That’s the name of the game in wrestling world and always has been as every regime has their favorites.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Needs new favorites lol.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

That’s the name of the game in wrestling world and always has been as every regime has their favorites.
People with common sense know this, but smarks don't deal in common sense. The problem is that we've gone from people like Stone Cold & Rock being favorites, to a bunch of indy vanilla midgets and charisma vacuums being favorites.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
People with common sense know this, but smarks don't deal in common sense. The problem is that we've gone from people like Stone Cold & Rock being favorites, to a bunch of indy vanilla midgets and charisma vacuums being favorites.
Doesn't speak more to wrestling as a whole though and not just one particular individual?

Those individuals just aren't going to happen like that in wrestling again or at least this age.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Ok? Did I say somewhere that Hunter is infallible? Lol.. the shows are better than when Vince was running them but they aren't perfect and people are starting to notice some things about Hunter's booking.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Doesn't speak more to wrestling as a whole though and not just one particular individual?

Those individuals just aren't going to happen like that in wrestling again or at least this age.
The favorites tended to be the ones who drew the money, but you can go through any past promotion and see wrestlers that didn't deserve the special treatment they received. The problem is that the undeserved used to be few, but they're now becoming more and more common. The problem with wrestling as a whole now, is that we're seeing too many wrestlers that look like store managers.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
The favorites tended to be the ones who drew the money, but you can go through any past promotion and see wrestlers that didn't deserve the special treatment they received. The problem is that the undeserved used to be few, but they're now becoming more and more common. The problem with wrestling as a whole now, is that we're seeing too many wrestlers that look like store managers.

Wrestling used to be about star power and magnetism and now thanks to social media and fans thinking they actually know the wrestlers, people think if you toil away in the midcard long enough you "deserve" a run at the top like it's a participation trophy. A portion of the fanbase values wrestlers being "relatable" now when what drew money for the longest time was largely the exact opposite of that.

you see people say shyt like "I don't see why they can't give (guy that will never draw money) at least a transitional run with the title, he deserves it!"

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That’s not a bad thing at all as who drew the most money isn’t the fans problem nor should they care. That’s on the company that matters to.

Dudes be in here arguing about ratings and irrelevant talking points when fans should care less about it.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California

All them people are utility players i don't no why you guys care that much about them they are all pretty much midcard/low midcard people

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
All them people are utility players i don't no why you guys care that much about them they are all pretty much midcard/low midcard people

I don't care about them that's part of the problem.. Yes, obviously they need some lower card talents but they are all receiving quite a bit of TV time and you see a guy like Dijak and they don't re-sign him.. has me questioning some things.

A heel Dijak vs. Cody would have been a fire feud 🔥

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
I don't care about them that's part of the problem.. Yes, obviously they need some lower card talents but they are all receiving quite a bit of TV time and you see a guy like Dijak and they don't re-sign him.. has me questioning some things.

A heel Dijak vs. Cody would have been a fire feud 🔥
Ciampa & Gargano are the only real ones getting constant tv time everyone else are pretty much in one week out the next.
Sucks that he didn't get resigned
But i feel the IWC is on their fake outrage again :manny:as in a week or month no one will be talking about him & fans will get over it like they always do