2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The IWC showing their hypocrisy yet again. When Vince called people and didn't use them it was blasphemy, HHH does the same thing and it's "well maybe the person isn't that good". :mjlol:
Nasty Work

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

The first part was a cap. The second part is true.

Lyra is getting a push. Kiana and Blair might not even be jobbers--despite the fact both are awesome talents.

If they not pushing the latter in the NXT Women's title or NA Women's scene...fukk it, call 'em up.

Carmelo is a future champ.

Ilja will be on the top of the mid card within the next year.

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
They really called up Dijak not only without a creative plan, but not even with any plan to re-sign him. That’s just crazy

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
:lolbron:

I guarantee when Kross doesn't get renewed you'll see dudes on social media come outta the woodworks talking about how they failed ol boy. it never fails. we had dudes saying they fumbled Cameron Grimes of all people
i remember seeing Grimes come out on SD to a lukewarm response so when he got cut i wasnt surprised fr..he should've prolly stayed in nxt

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Either he's living up his gimmick or he seems bitter
From the few times he's been on MxM's live stream....he's really tuned into the art of wrestling.

He's not a mark for himself, but, he's a fukking wrestling geek.

I'm sure he's hurt. But, he'll be fine. He'll be everywhere this summer, IMO.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
NXT still has the best weekly show despite being "picked clean".

That's because people still don't understand what a fumble really means. Fumbles negatively affect your company, and the perfect example of that is WCW with Stone Cold. WWE hasn't fumbled anyone yet, but Dijak is an example of being clueless about booking. I'd rather watch Dijak than New Wack Republic.

How much of that would you consider to be cuz of Trick and the women? I'd say more than 50 maybe even 75 percent. I forgot the number since the show but i believe they're was like 3 or 4 women's matches this week. Roxanne fought, Arianna Grace match, i believe Kehlani had a match, and one other. Plus Trick the champ and most over. NXT wasn't picked clean cuz they still have those two important factors.