2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

ayatollah

WCW Mark
Daps
Reppin
The Power Plant
It's all being done on her behalf as the great white hope. She could push back against it if she wanted to, but she won't, because she benefits from it.
time for that old "rising tide lifts all boats" theory. increased attendance, increased viewership, increased interest, should in theory lead to an increase in pay. buncha hateful bytches gonna ruin a potential bigger payday for themselves down the road.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
One of the smaller talents, but honestly I think she completes Britt’s whole character…really gonna hate it if that tandem is done for…
She hasn’t been with Britt in a while breh.

That was before Britt disappeared the past year or however long its been now though

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
WrestleTix previously had the distributed tickets amount at 9,514.

WrestleTix counts every seat sold. I'm not going to use it for one event but then not use it for another event. There were other reports of it being a crowd of about 10,000 also.... Most of the sheets had the same number.

I know some posters spend all day shytting on black women but that ain't me... she put asses in seats and it has nothing to do with AEW or Mercedes, Bianca and Jade are also two of my favorite wrestlers.