2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
We pretend Cesaro was a monstrous flop in WWE but in reality he had an arguable hall of fame worthy career. The Bar is one of the best tag teams of all time, and won like 7 world tag team titles on top of it.

He never got the big singles push we wanted but we gotta stop pretending he did nothing. Yall talk about Claudio’s WWE run like he was Justin Credible or some shyt

The IWC does this with every wrestler.

I missed CM Punk's entire WWE because I didn't watch between like '03-'22.

I thought this dude was a jobber, the way his fans talk about how the WWE "screwed him over."

And found out like a year ago he had the 6th longest WWE champion reign ever, in a era where every title reigns was like 6 months max.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I thought this dude was a jobber, the way his fans talk about how the WWE "screwed him over."

And found out like a year ago he had the 6th longest WWE champion reign ever, in a era where every title reigns was like 6 months max.
the complaint stemmed from even as WWE champion he wasn't main eventing ppvs.....Cena vs Johnny Ace main evented a ppv over WWE champion.....

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

And found out like a year ago he had the 6th longest WWE champion reign ever, in an era where every title reigns was like 6 months max.
You stopped watching for almost 20 years? Why come back? :dwillhuh:

I thought my 4-5 year gap of not watching was long.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
:mjlol: We done got three random (I'm a casual anything that ain't WWE/AEW) Polynesian's in the Bloodline before we got Solo's actual blood (Jacob).
And it makes the storyline that much better in the long run. This aint nothing but the Wire after Avon got taken out and Marlo came on the scene: A gang of random thugs who filled a power void through blunt force and not true organization and smarts. Heyman the last OG who is going to ultimately take the fall for everything these cats do

:banderas:

Somebody tell me which inning are we in? It’s still cinema. Trust the process.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

I haven't been a regular watcher of main roster WWE weekly for 23 years and running. There was about an 8-9 year gap where I didn't watch any wrestling at all. For a bit sometime in the 2010s I was a regular viewer of NXT Black and Gold.

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
Aye this notion where your mic skills are essential to be a main eventer/top dawg in the WWE is hilarious cause it’s not like you don’t need it in AEW either. Look at the previous AEW world title champs and tell me who was a bad promo? Or even current dudes in the main event scene now? Otherwise, dudes like Claudio, Roderick, and Yuta would’ve won it already :dead:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Aye this notion where your mic skills are essential to be a main eventer/top dawg in the WWE is hilarious cause it’s not like you don’t need it in AEW either. Look at the previous AEW world title champs and tell me who was a bad promo? Or even current dudes in the main event scene now? Otherwise, dudes like Claudio, Roderick, and Yuta would’ve won it already :dead:
I've read numerous complaints on TSC regarding the promo abilities of Kenny Omega and Jon Moxley during their AEW tenure

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I think it's essential in both WWE & AEW with very few exceptions*
It's why I've been saying Ricochet has hit his ceiling in WWE but he won't go any higher in AEW
He's not a real main event player in a big American promotion.
Even in TNA I think he'd be in X Division for the most part, that's where they got Mustafa Ali right now and he's a much better talker than Ricochet

*Rey, RVD, Jeff Hardy were able to get very high on the card while not being good on the mic. All 3 have very unique looks though and just have a charisma about them that got the fans behind them and kept them.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

:yeshrug:

Short story, I still always played WWE videogames (so, I kinda kept up with it) and with anything you loved as a kid, you can come back.

Plus, I always heard how bad it was.

I was learning how to use Discord and the homies were streaming Royal Rumble 2022.