2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dudes have the nerve to label me a Stan but quick to cape for everything the E does. :dead:

Dudes were even caping for Orton when he beat Melo after I said it was dumb to have you’re upcoming talent lose to an established star in a tournament Orton had no business going far in.

“But Melo beat Corbin last week…”

“But Orton is in a storyline with the Bloodline…”

They coulda pushed the Bloodline story by having Tama cost Orton the match to Melo. Let Melo advance and “protect” Orton.
There an excuse for everything the wwe does. No matter what you think of aew going to nxt straight up as an former TNT champ is wild.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
There an excuse for everything the wwe does. No matter what you think of aew going to nxt straight up as an former TNT champ is wild.
Talking about Wardlow? Na, it’s not a downgrade. If he was AEW champ, sure, I can see it. But dude isn’t big enough to feel like NXT is a downgrade; in fact, he needs it. If most of the recent NXT debuts got crickets (before the draft), Boredlow would likely get the same. :heh:

He might actually do well in NXT, but seeing how Dijak was used, I don’t know. And Dijak is way better than dude.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Talking about Wardlow? Na, it’s not a downgrade. If he was AEW champ, sure, I can see it. But dude isn’t big enough to feel like NXT is a downgrade; in fact, he needs it. If most of the recent NXT debuts got crickets (before the draft), Boredlow would likely get the same. :heh:

He might actually do well in NXT, but seeing how Dijak was used, I don’t know. And Dijak is way better than dude.
Nah starks but damn 😆

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Well unsurprisingly I assume Chad Gable either re-signed or has reached an agreement on a deal given he’s getting a title match at Clash at the Castle.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
But let's get back to the real reason why this is being discussed on here every single week. It's clear that Ricky has told Khan he's no re-signing, you don't push someone on TV and in fresh angles when they are about to leave. If this was Vince McMahon, Ricky Starks would be on a burial tour right now, it's actually protecting his brand to not be on TV.

But some posters in here want to be obtuse, same posters... every time... :mjlol:
We just saw this play out in another sport with Kylian Mbappe. P$G knew that n-gga was walking at the end of the season, after they wrapped up the French League, they had that n-gga riding the bench.

To compare with people in wrestling, we saw this with EC3 in WWE and just recently with Andrade with the latter getting small push his last month.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Well unsurprisingly I assume Chad Gable either re-signed or has reached an agreement on a deal given he’s getting a title match at Clash at the Castle.

Wouldn't be shocked if he put pen to paperz and these dirtsheets still tryna act like he hasn't signed yet(because they don't know shyt half the time)

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dudes have the nerve to label me a Stan but quick to cape for everything the E does. :dead:

Dudes were even caping for Orton when he beat Melo after I said it was dumb to have you’re upcoming talent lose to an established star in a tournament Orton had no business going far in.

“But Melo beat Corbin last week…”

“But Orton is in a storyline with the Bloodline…”

They coulda pushed the Bloodline story by having Tama cost Orton the match to Melo. Let Melo advance and “protect” Orton.
I had to quote this again but now I think about it its acceptable for aging well establish star to pin their potential future star as W is hilarious. Did people really use him beating Corbin as positive :dead:. Only the coli its acceptable for stars to doubt on NXT but God forbid someone gets booked on rampage.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Everyone is World Champion material according to Twitter
I also don't see what the big deal is with the Zelina Vega pairing. If you can't get over without a valet than maybe it's not you who's actually over
Prince Nana Aew GIF - Prince Nana Aew Swerve GIFs

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Everyone is World Champion material according to Twitter
I also don't see what the big deal is with the Zelina Vega pairing. If you can't get over without a valet than maybe it's not you who's actually over
Sometimes the valet/manager can be be the missing ingredient and then they stay over on their own accord though. The Swerve and Nana pairing is a good example of that, in my opinion. He's gotten good crowd reaction even when Nana isn't with him.