2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
what does that matter if this scenario is true?
shyt when we got a doctor leaving we just post them up in the hospital for the rest of their contract and let our other doctors handle our outpatient stuff. They basically become dead to us in the clinic once they turn in their notice, let them go handle the shyt show that is the hospital :mjlol:

We just had one leave and I didn’t see him for the last two months of his contract. Forgot he was even still with us after a while.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
what does that matter if this scenario is true?

It doesn't matter.... these dudes just wanna be mad over shyt lol. Ricky Starks by all reports has made it clear he's leaving so why drag it out...

You can't really push someone who is leaving so if Starks was "featured" he'd be getting the Vince McMahon job every week scenario... which nobody wants to see for Ricky.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
It doesn't matter.... these dudes just wanna be mad over shyt lol. Ricky Starks by all reports has made it clear he's leaving so why drag it out...

You can't really push someone who is leaving so if Starks was "featured" he'd be getting the Vince McMahon job every week scenario... which nobody wants to see for Ricky.
Wait what reports? Or are you using “by all reports” figuratively?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Would be an L for him to doubt on NXT and thats my favorite E product.
Why?
He's not a big name and they need people in their main event scene badly
Noam Darr was about to headline their next major show :scusthov:
I don't see any reason for someone who isn't a top name not to start there
Main roster is crowded enough as it is. He would actually get a lot of time in NXT

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Why?
Main roster is crowded enough as it is. He would actually get a lot of time in NXT

Considering "All Ego" Ethan Page is getting a push right away in NXT I would think any "name" coming in will have a good shot at a run in the upper midcard/main event scene in NXT...

But Ricky Starks is getting a little older now. If his plan is to be a top talent in WWE then I'm not sure a 2-year stint in NXT is going to get him to that point.

But let's get back to the real reason why this is being discussed on here every single week. It's clear that Ricky has told Khan he's no re-signing, you don't push someone on TV and in fresh angles when they are about to leave. If this was Vince McMahon, Ricky Starks would be on a burial tour right now, it's actually protecting his brand to not be on TV.

But some posters in here want to be obtuse, same posters... every time... :mjlol:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why?
He is a name imo. This not Ethan Page
Ethan Page is getting pushed just to be a jobber in a title match. After that it’s back to midcard. :skip:

“But but he’s in the main event” replies coming in. :heh:
Well let the iwc tell it every ex aew/wwe wrestler was a fumble.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
He is a name imo. This not Ethan Page

Well let the iwc tell it every ex aew/wwe wrestler was a fumble.
Dudes have the nerve to label me a Stan but quick to cape for everything the E does. :dead:

Dudes were even caping for Orton when he beat Melo after I said it was dumb to have you’re upcoming talent lose to an established star in a tournament Orton had no business going far in.

“But Melo beat Corbin last week…”

“But Orton is in a storyline with the Bloodline…”

They coulda pushed the Bloodline story by having Tama cost Orton the match to Melo. Let Melo advance and “protect” Orton.