2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Andrade needs to get back with Zelina. At the same time, the LWO is dead so they need to either disband and have that be how Zelina reunited with him or just have Andrade become the new leader. Neither seems likely since they’re on opposite shows

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Andrade is probably better off in AAA, just my opinion.. :hubie:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
S
Andrade not happy?

okay-okay-how-you-know.gif

I do not understand what ya'll expected for him, coming back during Wrestlemania season.

He still got a WM40 match at the expense of a rising rookie.

Was he supposed to have a title 4 1/2 month back?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
You can be a boring character if your work is exciting.
You can be a boring worker if your character is exciting.

Andrade hasn't been able to get far enough in either direction. As he gets older, his work is getting less interesting to watch since the La Sombra days. But he hasn't gotten better at having a character to supplement. And the character he's best suited to present is already being played plenty well by someone with less age and baggage in the same company, on the same show.

His best hope is getting them to give him Zelina back to manage him. She's floundering in the LWO as it is. But as of now, there's nothing in-ring that makes me excited to see Andrade and him holding a mic is instant tab-closure.
Its quite telling that Alberto Del Rio's wwe career has been sigifnicantly more memorable.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
There is exactly one way to salvage Andrade.

He needs a manager and probably a return to the mask.
Hunter... call Dario Cueto. Have him manage La Sombra. Violent lucha heel run - early LU Penta-style. Print. Money. :blessed:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The english REALLY helped.

if Santos was Del Rio size it’d probably be the same for him
Vince isn't there anymore so the size argument is not valid. I see Santos doing big things once they get the belts off Paul & Cody.
Who gives af :pachaha:
No one. If HHH doesn't reunite Andrade with Zelina, then he really is over him and only did this as a favor to Chuck. :mjlol:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
No one. If HHH doesn't reunite Andrade with Zelina, then he really is over him and only did this as a favor to Chuck.:mjlol:
I don’t even think it’s that deep either

Sami Zayn recently told us in an interview the difference between Vince and HHH. There are pros and cons to both but the summary I remember is Vince did everything on a day by day basis, depending on how he felt that day you could be demoted or he would want you as champ, and Triple H he has long term-plans he doesn’t break 90 percent of the time.

We literally see WWE pushing long-term stories. Drew vs Punk been going on forever, shyt we already have two matches planned for Summerslam two months in advance; LA Knight has been over af forever and he’s finally gonna win a title at Summerslam, Chad Gable been a IWC fav and he’s finally getting his tv time, and dudes like Bronson Reed who have floated on the roster forever finally getting a tv spot

Andrade resigned with WWE right before the road to wrestlemania and goofy fukks trying to act shocked there’s nothing for him yet. That man was lucky to be in a wrestlemania match with Rey Mysterio as his partner when people on the roster far more deserving didn’t even get on the card.

And 6 months isn’t shyt to gauge on for a promotion that’s planning things far into advance. Matter of fact, if Andrade ever gets over no one will remember this narrative

Got nikkas in here using Twitter lames with 8,000 followers talking about grass isn’t always greener on the other side. My nikkas need to go fukk some bytches and actually touch grass. Andrade is working with his wife, wrestled with a hero of his on the biggest wrestling stage of them all, and is now getting tv time.

Andrade could be happy for all we know but we got lames tweeting shyt like that.

And people keep pointing out we all bytched about AEW mistreating him…. Well yeah lol when you have 14 match ppvs, book a day by day basis with no long term plans like TK does you damn right they should be called out. It’s not like WWE where you can argue 10 other wrestlers are over af so it’s hard to give Andrade time right now… and they probably told him this during contract discussions

But I gotta hear what these dorks like to point out like it’s gospel

Last edited:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I don’t even think it’s that deep either

Sami Zayn recently told us in an interview the difference between Vince and HHH. There are pros and cons to both but the summary I remember is Vince did everything on a day by day basis, depending on how he felt that day you could be demoted or he would want you as champ, and Triple H he has long term-plans he doesn’t break 90 percent of the time.

We literally see WWE pushing long-term stories. Drew vs Punk been going on forever, shyt we already have two matches planned for Summerslam two months in advance; LA Knight has been over af forever and he’s finally gonna win a title at Summerslam, Chad Gable been a IWC fav and he’s finally getting his tv time, and dudes like Bronson Reed who have floated on the roster forever finally getting a tv spot

Andrade resigned with WWE right before the road to wrestlemania and goofy fukks trying to act shocked there’s nothing for him yet. That man was lucky to be in a wrestlemania match with Rey Mysterio as his partner when people on the roster far more deserving didn’t even get on the card.

And 6 months isn’t shyt to gauge on for a promotion that’s planning things far into advance. Matter of fact, if Andrade ever gets over no one will remember this narrative

Got nikkas in here using Twitter lames with 8,000 followers talking about grass isn’t always greener on the other side. My nikkas need to go fukk some bytches and actually touch grass. Andrade is working with his wife, wrestled with a hero of his on the biggest wrestling stage of them all, and is now getting tv time.

Andrade could be happy for all we know but we got lames tweeting shyt like that.

And people keep pointing out we all bytched about AEW mistreating him…. Well yeah lol when you have 14 match ppvs, book a day by day basis with no long term plans like TK does you damn right they should be called out. It’s not like WWE where you can argue 10 other wrestlers are over af so it’s hard to give Andrade time right now… and they probably told him this during contract discussions

But I gotta hear what these dorks like to point out like it’s gospel
3b72c8a2-e402-4c27-bad4-f6781aaa4c1d_text.gif

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
S

I do not understand what ya'll expected for him, coming back during Wrestlemania season.

He still got a WM40 match at the expense of a rising rookie.

Was he supposed to have a title 4 1/2 month back?

I didn't expect anything from him. I knew he was going to get booked in the same spot as before he left and wrestling the other Mexican/Latino wrestlers on the roster. Andrade has a history of whining about his booking going all the way back to his NXT days.

His early AEW booking flopped because he tried to be Alberto Del Rio by being the rich Latino heel speaking English. Once he finally got away from that and came back as a babyface on Collision, he found his groove. Unfortunately by then, he had made his mind up to jump back to WWE.