2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
When you say no one, you mean this site right?

Because, sure..

But don’t underestimate that “is all elite” squad. them Tyler Black photoshops were all over the timeline for a good week
Seth is HHH's surrogate son so anyone with half a brain knew he was never leaving. The all elite squad are just people who photoshop anyone that's about to be a FA.
She's not leaving. But if she owns "The Man". Then "The Man" Rebecca Quin could probably get some buzz
Doesn't matter the name, If she can't get Becky Lynch then it won't matter. People are wired to care about the name more than the person, and there's no way to change that.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Two highest segments of the week were Mercedes and one of which was in the second hour which NEVER happens.... Now, I will agree that the ratings overall have been "mid" since before she got there and after but that's the trend with AEW and only better creative/booking will help that.

She's helped with ratings and attendance where she can but no one person can do it by themselves.
If you're talking about the opening segment then that's been debunked, there's a reason that they usually have a 150k drop off in the first 15mins. The attendance is still terrible and is only getting worse.

Last edited:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mark Henry on Busted Open Radio: “Everyone always blames Vince for me losing to John (Cena) after the “Salmon Jacket” incident. That was all me. He wanted me to take the title off of John. I said no. I could barely walk. I’d have to make appearances, go to every show. No thank you.”

Very interesting tidbit from Mark on today’s Busted Open. Everyone always says WWE messed that angle up by having “LOLCENA wins” again. I guess we can finally put that narrative to rest.

Another interesting thing Mark said was that apparently Vince really thought about having Mark end Taker’s streak at WM 22. Mark said he said no to that as well, because he didn’t want to be the guy to end the streak. Take that for what you will.

Source: Busted Open Radio, 6/1/24 (the first segment)

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
He wanted mark to win? Right before SummerSlam?

Well I'll be damn. I wonder what Vince's plan would have been for Daniel Bryan at SummerSlam . Maybe the same thing but with mark
We're going to find out that a lot of decisions we hated was because of the wrestlers we're upset for :mjlol:. I was never upset about the streak ending since Brock has always been Taker's Achilles, but I didn't like them giving him 2 losses.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If you're talking about the opening segment then that's been debunked, there's a reason that they usually have a 150k drop off in the first 15mins.

The opening segment this week was higher than various other weeks and her match in the second hour was the highest otherwise and wasn't even advertised. No one person is fixing their issues

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I had already known about Mark not really being in condition to win the title after that angle he had with Cena. Sucks since it was such a good angle but he just couldn't win the title with the shape he was in

It's interesting we're basically getting a redo of that storyline with AJ, who looks like the best shape he's been ever been in :jbhmm:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had already known about Mark not really being in condition to win the title after that angle he had with Cena. Sucks since it was such a good angle but he just couldn't win the title with the shape he was in

It's interesting we're basically getting a redo of that storyline with AJ, who looks like the best shape he's been ever been in :jbhmm:

That's really on Vince for sitting on Mark for years. His "Hall of Pain" run was classic, but it happened a bit too late in his career and he was already passed his prime.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Not sure why people keep trying to bring this up as a negative
Speed is it's own thing that has no bearing on anything else
It's almost like it's not even canon with the main shows
Kaiser is starting a program with Sheamus, Andrade and Ciampa were literally on Smackdown just yesterday winning matches, Ricochet been on Raw damn near every week the last few months

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Kaiser is starting a program with Sheamus, Andrade and Ciampa were literally on Smackdown just yesterday winning matches, Ricochet been on Raw damn near every week the last few months

How’s Andrade taking it?

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
don’t even bother explaining it. These people crazy :mjlol:

They know speed is a tournament style of programming where the winner gets to challenge Ricochet