2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
When you say no one, you mean this site right?

Because, sure..

But don’t underestimate that “is all elite” them Tyler Black photoshops were all over the timeline for a good week
Pretty much lol. But I don't think people were serious with those photoshops. Lebron is a free agent this offseason, I'm sure there's dozens of photoshops of him out there in various team jerseys like the Cavaliers, Clippers, Knicks, etc....

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Becky Lynch and Reggie/Scrypts are now officially free agents. Fightful says Reggie has already had talks with at least one televised wrestling company.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
most of these people aren’t leaving but the “Is All Elite” crowd is gonna have fun with this. They didn’t learn from Drew.. or Seth.. or Finn

KO expires soon too, so y’all can start that discourse too

Can you cite a post where someone on here said any of those people are leaving? Or a post where someone says Becky is leaving?:mjgrin:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Natalya, Dijak, and Ricochet are the only three thus far this year I see potentially leaving. I don't expect them too, but it's wouldn't be an out of left field possibility. I would put Ricochet as the least likely of the three. Just think AEW would be more likely to push him up the card than WWE will given that they've saddled him with that dumbass Space Karen Twitter title

If Chad Gable's creative of late hadn't been as positively received as it has been, along with as big of a push as he's getting, I would put him in the likely to leave territory because he is like tailor-made for AEW. Plus he's an indie-bred, tape trader, wrestling nerd type guy that AEW is filled to the brim with.

Like Maxine Dupri's finisher he taught her was a Manami Toyota specialty, only a hardcore tape trader type is going to be like "here, watch this tape on Manami Toyota so I can teach you a move. What do you mean who is that? She's a 90s All Japan Women's Pro-Wrestling legend, you ignorant rube."

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Becky Lynch and Reggie/Scrypts are now officially free agents. Fightful says Reggie has already had talks with at least one televised wrestling company.
If the name "Becky Lynch" is a part of the package, then Tony Khan should make her an offer. If TK can't buy the established name, then he should pass.
People might tune in to see Becky Lynch in AEW, but Rebecca Realname won't move the needle. Word to Adam Copeland.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
If the name "Becky Lynch" is a part of the package, then Tony Khan should make her an offer. If TK can't buy the established name, then he should pass.
People might tune in to see Becky Lynch in AEW, but Rebecca Realname won't move the needle. Word to Adam Copeland.
You know damn well the name Becky Lynch isn't going to be available lol

Trips

Superstar
Daps
That was the point of my post. If Tony Khan can't get the name/character that people care about, then he shouldn't bring her in.
She's not leaving. But if she owns "The Man". Then "The Man" Rebecca Quin could probably get some buzz

br82186

Superstar
Daps
That was the point of my post. If Tony Khan can't get the name/character that people care about, then he shouldn't bring her in.
That has to be something AEW needs to figure out because that will be a tall task. WWE is quick to license someone's name to the point they have to change it if/when they move to another promotion.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
That has to be something AEW needs to figure out because that will be a tall task. WWE is quick to license someone's name to the point they have to change it if/when they move to another promotion.
Facts. Tony Khan got a business lesson when he thought people would care as much about Adam Copeland as they did Edge.
Just bringing in a guy from another company isn't enough anymore. Tony Khan needs to learn to create interesting, fully-fleshed out characters, especially if they can't use the old WWE names.