2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why are they letting these negotiations go down to the final hour though? First Becky, now Gable
How do we know that's what's happening?
Cause the sheets are telling us?
How do we know they didn't sign him back weeks ago?
These people have all the news supposedly but had no fukking clue Drew re-signed, had no idea Ethan Page signed, no idea about Jordynne Grace's NXT appearance, did not have the scoop on Punk's return even with tons of fan speculation, etc
Stop taking what they say as gospel

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
These people have all the news supposedly but had no fukking clue Drew re-signed, had no idea Ethan Page signed, no idea about Jordynne Grace's NXT appearance, did not have the scoop on Punk's return even with tons of fan speculation, etc
Punk and Triple H said themselves that Punk didn’t official sign with WWE until he showed up to the arena the day of whatever PLE he debuted at.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Why would SRS lie about Gable’s contract being up?

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

He might be getting fed bad info on purpose. Until I see someone actually walk when their contract is allegedly up, this feels like when college coaches have recruits commit at the Army All American game and have people think it’s down to the wire even though they already silently committed months before

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm not saying he's lying, more that he might have outdated information
I forgot Finn was another one re-signed they had no idea about
They found out Damian Priest signed an extension from his own interview, and he had signed months before and way later SRS reported that one had "come down to the wire"
I don't see WWE putting people in major angles if they really felt threatened they'd leave

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Chad Gable’s contract is up next week, can’t see him leaving as he’s such an important part of Raw but if he were to leave….mannnn AEW or NJPW would be perfect for him.

In the TKO era things are being done a bit different than in the past.

McIntyre went “down to the wire” while not actually going down to the wire. Things were agreed upon, plans were made but nothing had been signed until it was time. Even the structure of these deals are different from what I’ve heard

Gable will be in WWE for a while lol

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Whoever was in charge of contracts in WWE last majorly fukked up.

I don’t think it would happen, but Gable would be a great addition to AEW.