2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
The usage of Andrade in WWE would have the internet talking about how he has been fumbled if he were being utilized this way in AEW. Proof being because that's exactly what happened when he was in AEW. Except he's in WWE now and no one even seems to give a shyt about it.

Andrade hasnt lost since he debuted fatso, teamed up with rey at WM, and been beating the judgement day left and right :skip:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I get that and understand, but if shyt like that happens, people need to hold everyone's foot to the fire.

Can't only lambaste AEW for that just because "I don't like AEW"
?

I mean it started with WWE when AEW first started…. Wwe got clowned for not using dudes like Andrade and aleister black to their full potential… and how AEW would be the ones to fix all that lol

The usage of Andrade in WWE would have the internet talking about how he has been fumbled if he were being utilized this way in AEW. Proof being because that's exactly what happened when he was in AEW. Except he's in WWE now and no one even seems to give a shyt about it.
Well there’s a difference

Other wrestlers are over af and being utilized in wwe. wrestlers either have to wait for their time to shine or bounce.

It’s easy to bytch about AEW wrestlers when a majority of them aren’t doing anything nor over, so of course fans will be like why aren’t you usuing andrade

Wwe at that point where they got so many dudes over that tsc and wrestling fans don’t know what to do

Gunther vs jey uso for the wwe title could happen tomorrow, no matter the outcome posters will be like “gunther deserved it! But it’s a shame they really didn’t have anything else planned for jey he shouldn’t take a pin being so over”

It’s like my brother in Christ, it’s lonely at the top!

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Andrade hasnt lost since he debuted fatso, teamed up with rey at WM, and been beating the judgement day left and right :skip:
Came back at the 2024 Royal Rumble on January 27th 2024 and as of now has had 6 matches all on Raw :yeshrug:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
?

I mean it started with WWE when AEW first started…. Wwe got clowned for not using dudes like Andrade and aleister black to their full potential… and how AEW would be the ones to fix all that lol
This was going on before AEW was even a thing especially those years prior when WWE was signing any and everybody

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
This was going on before AEW was even a thing especially those years prior when WWE was signing any and everybody
So you just argued against your own argument then

Wwe has had their foot to the fire since the beginning but they’re actually delivering now…

Im a big Andrade fan but I’m supposed to be putting wwe foot to the fire for wwe spending their last few months prioritizing guys who have been on the roster longer over a guy who just returned……

I’m supposed to be mad when wwe has focused on guys like Cody, the rock, Roman, Randy, Gunther, Sami, AJ Styles, LA Knight, Logan Paul, etc etc

Like my nikka wrestling fans are nuts

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
All this caping is fukkin funny. Now Ethan Page has the fans behind his back when there was barely any mention during his AEW run. Andrade been back almost half a year and had one “big” Mania match and now he’s a star, all while having almost the same amount of appearances he had in his AEW first year. Fickle. :mjlol:

I’ve been an Andrade fan since his NXT run, but dude hasn’t been shyt since he returned. I even forgot he was there. :skip:

Ethan Page never impressed me. :unimpressed:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
So during his YouTube show today, SRS got some news on an expiring contract that he says he’ll have an article about coming tomorrow. The way he reacted it seems like it’s going to be a pretty significant one.