2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
At least Ethan Page can count on getting booked more consistently in NXT.

Don’t really know what his potential is like on the main roster because guys like Andrade and Dragon Lee aren’t even doing shyt now, but he should do really well down in NXT.

In his mid 30s too, so still has a decade-ish ahead of him too.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
AEW is in contract expiring season and thankfully finally letting some people walk instead of trying to keep everyone. Jake Hager is done with AEW, mutual decision to not re-sign him. That was Jericho’s boy too so that makes it a little surprising.

Hager fleeced the shyt out that nikka for a good 5 years :bryan:

He's no loss, No idea where he goes from here. Doesn't really seem like he's that passionate about wrestling like that.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I've always liked Ethan Page but he's more of a WWE type wrestler. Hope he does good.

I’m basically of the opinion that if one’s mic skills surpass their wrestling skills they just should go to WWE because WWE will likely be a much better fit for them.

Of course if they’re not good in the ring it’s going to be tough in WWE if they don’t have the looks.

Only person I can really think of off the top of my head in AEW that you can argue is better on the mic than in the ring is Britt Baker and maybe Christian Cage. Well I guess I could argue Jericho too but that’s more because of his physical condition than lack of skills.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I’m with it. Too many women there have ‘NXT” (pun intended). Hell, Charlotte might end up on a Roman schedule when she returns. Gotta make some more new stars
She's gonna be on the same schedule as Andrade
Guy came back mostly to chill with his wife so if he's doing the house show circuit when they have him re-debut for like the 4th time, I would expect the same for her

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
She's gonna be on the same schedule as Andrade
Guy came back mostly to chill with his wife so if he's doing the house show circuit when they have him re-debut for like the 4th time, I would expect the same for her
That guy really hasn't done shyt in WWE since returning. Had more matches in his last month in AEW than he's had in five months since signing with WWE in early January. They haven't even used him at any house shows. I'd like to know how he's managed to convince AEW and WWE to pay him big bucks to not work, must have an incredible agent.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
That guy really hasn't done shyt in WWE since returning. Had more matches in his last month in AEW than he's had in five months since signing with WWE in early January. They haven't even used him at any house shows. I'd like to know how he's managed to convince AEW and WWE to pay him big bucks to not work, must have an incredible agent.
Pick your poison tbh

If you’re a wrestler and go to AEW you have a chance of wrestling all the time but it amounts to absolutely nothing in a feud nobody cares about besides loser nikkas on the net… like you match 3 out of 14, while you wrestling everyone going to the bathroom to piss or to grab more nachos and booze

If you’re a wrestler and go to wwe Triple H might not have a plan for you right now and he’s not going to change his long-term vision unless you popping like CM Punk. Every ppv only has five matches and they all get respectable time

If you someone like Andrade just sit back and enjoy getting paid while your body rest. He’ll get his time soon he needs a new gimmick and someone to be his mouth piece tho