2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Good time for a break tbh. Can't see her going anywhere else and I expect WWE to throw her more money for less work. They've given her so much already that now she can just put other women over with the occasional win here and there

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
She's probably taking a break finally, go spend some time with her family, remember she is a Mom now. Would it be crazy to test the market? No, not with Tony Khan out there.. but I don't think she's testing the market. I'm going to assume she already re-signed with WWE and it's probably going to be on a lighter schedule. Female Roman.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Becky went out losing a match because a chickenshyt heel got ran over by a washed monster and knocked into a cage door she tried to escape from.

There is no way they send off a legend like that. Like I said 95% she stays.

But we should get news of her re-signing soon because even if she's taking time off there's no way she'd do it without a deal in place, right?

They gave Moxley a legit send off whenever he left WWE in 2019. I would expect them to do the same with Becky if she were to choose to leave.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
If it’s not she wants another child or just taking a break which she already was going to do after Wrestlemania

I don’t think she’s leaving

You think Triple H is going to let Tony get her & Mercedes in the same year:pachaha:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They gave Moxley a legit send off whenever he left WWE in 2019. I would expect them to do the same with Becky if she were to choose to leave.
They gave Edge one too
Bryan lost in a Loser Leaves Town match, so while it wasn't this whole big spectacle, they at least wrote it into a storyline. He probably would've got a more proper sendoff than that toi but it was the Thunderdome era so no fans
Way back when Jeff Hardy left during his feud with Punk, that was a Loser Leaves Town match again and he got the mic to say goodbye to the fans after

That would be the most surprising thing to me. That if they really thought there was a chance she wasn't coming back, that they made absolutely no real acknowledgement of it on TV, didn't incorporate it into any storyline, didn't have her talk to the fans after etc

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
When does Bayley's contract expire? She's the one I could see leaving as opposed to Becky.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
AEW would be better off identifying and developing their own young talent rather than overpaying for over the hill WWE stars
It would make sense if they could bring her in early enough to be a potential ratings draw, but at this point in the game it wouldn’t affect anything even if she popped up next week. I mean MAYBE if she started popping some massive numbers every week but that would be highly unlikely.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
AEW would be better off identifying and developing their own young talent rather than overpaying for over the hill WWE stars

Certain signings just make sense though. When it comes to their women's division, I feel like it was struggling for a minute before they made much needed additions.