2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Jade also had a WWE tryout before joining AEW. That could be it but I'm not 100% sure.
Yeah it seems like I heard him discuss it on Busted Open one day that he got her the initial WWE tryout..

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I would be very shocked if Becky doesn't re-sign
But yeah she gonna take time off
She only came back after WM cause Rhea got hurt and they needed her star power for a bit
I also think that's part of why they're pushing Lyra so hard cause with Rhea and Becky out they're lacking faces for Liv to face on this run

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Letting Becky walk is the kind of shrewd move you could justify tbh, almost 40 and physically you can tell post-baby that she can't quite go like she used to. Rhea & Bianca running the division highlights that gap, now you toss Jade into the mix and it looks wider.

Always felt like her and Seth were in that "lifer" category though, they'll be taken care of for as long as they want and I don't see either chasing the thrill of a fresh challenge like Bryan/Sasha did (and like I think Bayley will too at some point)

Trips

Superstar
Daps
The smart move by Becky would be to rest for for 4-6 months, leak a story that she had talks with Tony Khan and then make TKO give her an awesome offer of big money and little dates :ehh:
Definitely what will happen.

Kind of think Nattie walks though if TK offers the right money. Feels crazy to think, but really there is nothing left for her to do in the E, but coach. Get the bag Nattie.