2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Definitely what will happen.

Kind of think Nattie walks though if TK offers the right money. Feels crazy to think, but really there is nothing left for her to do in the E, but coach. Get the bag Nattie.
Natalya would be a good addition as a coach in AEW. I know some of the wrestlers over there are also coaches, and she already works with some AEW talent, so would be a good fit.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I would be very shocked if Becky doesn't re-sign
But yeah she gonna take time off
She only came back after WM cause Rhea got hurt and they needed her star power for a bit
I also think that's part of why they're pushing Lyra so hard cause with Rhea and Becky out they're lacking faces for Liv to face on this run
Let Kairi be a fukking pirate and she’d be super fukking over with the kids…

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If Becky was really on the market you would have had dirtsheets report it months ago. At this point this is just like the Drew situation unless that ever they paying Charlotte is so outlandish they don't want to match

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Becky might as well play the field just to see if TK is gonna back up the Brinks truck.

Maybe less time on the road and raising her daughter while get paid the same to wrestle in front of 2,000 people on a Saturday night is a good deal for her.

I'm 95% sure she stays tho.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Of fukking course Becky’s going to re-sign, this will they/wont they shyt is dumb as hell when it comes to big names :pachaha:
Anything is possible, but I see her staying since she's said numerous times that the WWE is her family. If the WWE offers her 3mil and TK offers her 4 then she'll most likely stay, because she'll easily make up the extra mil through merch.
The smart move by Becky would be to rest for for 4-6 months, leak a story that she had talks with Tony Khan and then make TKO give her an awesome offer of big money and little dates :ehh:
That's a dangerous game to play with the TKO board. You're forgetting that they're not in the wrestling business, they're in the money making business.
Definitely what will happen.

Kind of think Nattie walks though if TK offers the right money. Feels crazy to think, but really there is nothing left for her to do in the E, but coach. Get the bag Nattie.
Nattie would be a case of TK bidding against himself, because I'm sure he can get her for a very reasonable deal.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
She definitely re-signed & is taking a long break. I bet she returns during Rumble/Mania season.

WWE main account re-tweeted this too
She ain't going anywhere
Watch her show up next week too :russ:
She was milking the expressions way too much for me to think she's going anywhere

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Becky went out losing a match because a chickenshyt heel got ran over by a washed monster and knocked into a cage door she tried to escape from.

There is no way they send off a legend like that. Like I said 95% she stays.

But we should get news of her re-signing soon because even if she's taking time off there's no way she'd do it without a deal in place, right?