2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
It's hard to argue against jumping companies. It's worked for Cody, Jade, Swerve, Toni.

FTR has clearly had a better last few years versus had they stayed in the E. Lexis Pillman King has been far more entertaining by jumping. I don't think everyone believes Ricky can jump and just set the world on fire. But you can easily see the possibility of him breaking through by jumping ship
Pretty much anyone of note jumping ship is gonna be presented well and given a push. Both companies are gonna be well served to do so.

Ricky and Black should test the waters in the E. Just like someone like Apollo Crews or even Nattie could go to AEW.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Big Show, Mark Henry, Miro, Lana, and Good Ol' JR have probably been texting Nattie all month and telling her to come get some of that free money that Shad & Tony are giving away.

If Nattie does go to AEW, I would like to see her wrestle the DMV's very own Serena Deeb once, though.

If Nattie stays in WWE, she probably has a guaranteed trainer job lined up if she wants it.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Big Show, Mark Henry, Miro, Lana, and Good Ol' JR have probably been texting Nattie all month and telling her to come get some of that free money that Shad & Tony are giving away.

If Nattie does go to AEW, I would like to see her wrestle the DMV's very own Serena Deeb once, though.

If Nattie stays in WWE, she probably has a guaranteed trainer job lined up if she wants it.
Not gonna lie, I didn't even think about that one. Natalya would be having real graps with Deeb and the joshis :ohhh:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Not gonna lie, I didn't even think about that one. Natalya would be having real graps with Deeb and the joshis :ohhh:

Crazy how they never had a match with how long Nattie has been with WWE. The only thing I could find was a six diva tag match in FCW.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Nattie vs Emi Sakura on Rampage

bekphnqftcb41.jpg

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Mark Henry's AEW contract expiring this month according to Fightful

Fightful Select's Sean Rosss Sapp is told that Mark Henry's AEW contract is expected to expire this month. The WWE Hall of Famer signed with AEW in 2021 and debuted at the Double or Nothing pay-per-view on May 30. He has worked as an analyst, coach, scout and mentor during his time with the company. Henry's on-screen role has mostly been as an interviewer/personality on AEW Rampage.

Henry is also a regular on Busted Open Radio.

The former World Heavyweight Champion has not wrestled since WWE Greatest Royal Rumble 2018, and he has not had a singles match since February 2017. Henry has teased returning to the ring for one last match, but he has said that he doesn't know what it would take to make it happen.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I mean he literally been getting paid to do nothing, Wouldn’t surprise me if he keeps fleecing the fool lol
What do you think an Ambassador role is in WWE? Most of those guys just do podcasts on their own or part of some other media network if they even do that much :mjlol: