2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Reggie/Scrypts' contract will not be renewed

Fightful Select has learned that Scrypts’, formerly known as Reggie, contract is set to expire at the start of June. He's been informed that the deal will be expiring and he will be a free agent.

Fightful's Sean Ross Sapp has learned that Scrypts, who will likely go by Sidney Akeem, plans to continue wrestling and expected his deal to not be renewed.

Scrypts is currently a member of OTM in NXT, and had previously worked under a mask on the brand. Scrypts signed with WWE in 2020, quickly finding himself on the main roster as Carmella’s valet under the name of Reginald. Since then, he has found himself involved in the 24/7 title picture, before eventually moving down to NXT, where he would debut as Scrypts on the November 22nd, 2022 episode of NXT.

Scrypts was recently featured in a Snickers commercial with OTM and Street Profits.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Reggie/Scrypts' contract will not be renewed
I can see Reggie going somewhere to add to his moveset and being brought back sometime in the future.
He also was a decent (not great) mouthpiece for OTM. If he can find his heel rasslin voice (he sounds too friendly), then he has value as a heel manager who can bump when needed.
If the higher ups told him beforehand that he wouldn't be renewed instead of just cutting him, then they must see some value in him. If he puts in the work while he's away, he can get a bag later.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Braun is a MAGA guy soooooo
See, you're a white hillbilly so you don't really understand that as black men and women, we know all of these country ass carnys don't support us like that. The ones that do are pleasant surprises and we ride with them on some level but really since Hogan nobody has been shocked, not even once.

Don't think we out here like " :picard: they're maga? I thought he was a white man who supported my future and causes." We don't even think about these uneducated traveling circus acts like that.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I can see Reggie going somewhere to add to his moveset and being brought back sometime in the future.
He also was a decent (not great) mouthpiece for OTM. If he can find his heel rasslin voice (he sounds too friendly), then he has value as a heel manager who can bump when needed.
If the higher ups told him beforehand that he wouldn't be renewed instead of just cutting him, then they must see some value in him. If he puts in the work while he's away, he can get a bag later.
Like @g-ice said, Jaida just outshines him. She will fill that role nicely.