2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Like @g-ice said, Jaida just outshines him. She will fill that role nicely.
Reggie wasn't a good fit for that group, even with his real life gang background. He looks and sounds like too much of a nice guy, and his character needs some edge.
I think a stint in Booker T's ROW would help Reggie a lot. Reggie would also benefit from time in ASÉ or MLW.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Reggie wasn't a good fit for that group, even with his real life gang background. He looks and sounds like too much of a nice guy, and his character needs some edge.
I think a stint in Booker T's ROW would help Reggie a lot. Reggie would also benefit from time in ASÉ or MLW.
I didn't notice him when they showed NXT during the draft, at least I didn't see him sitting with OTM. I did see Bronco, Price and Jaida all together. I wonder if they "write" him off TV when the time comes?

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
I guess he signed to be in the new Wyatt Family, but I'm surprised he came back. I read somewhere that Erick Rowan wanted to focus on acting (he was admittedly pretty good in Mayor Of Kingstown).
WWE is so hot right now and when you combine that with the Endeavor relationships it would make sense for most wrasslers to come in now to elevate their profile and connections.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Props

Looks exactly like Lacey Evans:russ:
Southern Belle accent checks out as well iirc
I could definitely see dude in any of those promotions, HOG as well. Maybe he’ll find his footing over at TNA for a spell. Honestly would like to see breh return to The ‘E in the not-too-distant future

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I never check out ROW, but a rumble like battle royal popped up in my YouTube feed today and I guess I should’ve figured, but damn seems like the perfect black developmental promotion…

Other than Roxanne Perez, who all has came out of there?

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Never paid attention to Reggie like that I just remember him from that 24/7 belt thing 2 yrs ago. I think wrestling promotions still can't figure out black men gimmicks if they don't have an certain look.