2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I never check out ROW, but a rumble like battle royal popped up in my YouTube feed today and I guess I should’ve figured, but damn seems like the perfect black developmental promotion…

Other than Roxanne Perez, who all has came out of there?
Booker T had trained some of the women who worked for Sinclair era ROH, but I don't remember their names. Booker has some of his friends (Rey Misterio, Maven, Junior Fatu, etc.) come through & work with the trainees, too.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
But I did see Ethan Page just restarted his toy hunt vlog two weeks ago, which he had stopped because of AEW 6 months ago (can’t remember the reasoning why). So take that for what it’s worth.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Nothing valuable lost. :manny:

I couldn’t get into him. Sure, he could cut a promo, but dude wasn’t interesting in-ring.
I always kind of liked him but man just got over recruited.

I can’t really blame him for leaving. He got demoted to ROH, which is basically just a well booked women’s division with an AEW dark tier men’s division.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I always kind of liked him but man just got over recruited.

I can’t really blame him for leaving. He got demoted to ROH, which is basically just a well booked women’s division with an AEW dark tier men’s division.
Might as well release Scorpio Sky, Butcher and Blade, Penelope Ford, Kip Sabian as well because none of them are bringing anything to the table

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Might as well release Scorpio Sky, Butcher and Blade, Penelope Ford, Kip Sabian as well because none of them are bringing anything to the table
Don’t even get me started on the number of useless people on that roster they couldn’t and it would have zero tangible effect on TV and that’s even with a shyt load of people currently out for various reasons.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I never check out ROW, but a rumble like battle royal popped up in my YouTube feed today and I guess I should’ve figured, but damn seems like the perfect black developmental promotion…

Other than Roxanne Perez, who all has came out of there?
A ton but off the dome Athena, Sammy Guvara, Brennan Williams (Surprising flop), Bryan Keith, etc.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
A ton but off the dome Athena, Sammy Guvara, Brennan Williams (Surprising flop), Bryan Keith, etc.
Kinda hard to imagine Guevara came out of the same school as Roxanne, Athena, and Bryan Keith. Not saying your lying though.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Kinda hard to imagine Guevara came out of the same school as Roxanne, Athena, and Bryan Keith. Not saying your lying though.
You could’ve just googled it like you do the random ass wrestlers that show up in AEW every week…

Or are you trying to say Sammy is a bad worker?