2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
apparently Xyon Quinn got dropped too

i'm expecting Cameron Grimes to be let go too

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tony Khan shoud sign Sanga, Veer, Jinder. Get Shanky out from wherever he is. Take TNA's indians Rohit Raju, Champagne Singh, Shera. Shieet, call up Kevita Devi for a "how can she slap" angle. Sonjay Dutt and the Ogre can double cross Jeff Jarrett and Jay Lethal. There's over a billion mizarks ready to be worked :blessed:

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a fan of Jinder Mahal and how came back to become a wwe champ after being doomed to fail with that wack 3MB shyt.. I also appreciated his refreshing wwe title run from the 6-pack challenge until that weird Punjabi prison match, but he just never adapted to the times.. earlier this year he was still on that foreign enemy tip, but people aren't as ignorant to buy into that type of shyt anymore with the prevalence of the internet and social justice/inclusion coming to the forefront recently.. hell Gunther himself single handedly bushed the notion of a iron sheik-like foreign terrorist/enemy heel making sense in modern day wwe last year in this promo:

And then Jinder and Rock took 2 steps back and stunk up the joint a few months later with the same shyt that Gunther tried put an end to:

Mind you this was in San Diego, a huge military city, and Jinder still got a :unimpressed: reaction.. I hope in his "future endeavors" he shows more of who he is as a wrestler besides being a muscular Indian dude (:russell:)..