2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
nemethshelley.webp

:dead: at a Generational Clash when they only 3 years apart

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Not buying the per date stuff. They just gave Hanmerstone a contract. Feels like they wanna move on from them.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The TNA tapings tonight may have seen the end of an era.
Fightful Select was able to confirm PWInsider's report that there was a sendoff and some farewells at tonight's TNA tapings in Philadelphia. Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley's TNA deals are set to expire in about a week, with them slated to be free agents on April 1.
They're expected to have multiple suitors in free agency and as of now aren't expected back in TNA. However, we're told the door has been kept open.
Shelley and Sabin have not responded to individual inquiries about their status.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Hope Khan gives them a bunch of money, most of the people the Bucks end up getting Khan to pay don't do much for me but the Guns getting it in the back end before they call it a day after I'm sure making nothing with TNA at their peak sounds great to me :ehh:

• Dap
Reactions: 907