2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Might be spooky times ahead for TNA. Scott D’Amore gone, Josh Alexander wanted to leave but had his option picked up, MCMG and Killer Kelly leaving, TNA offering just per-date deals…

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Keep this in mind so it might weigh in her decision if WWE tries to pursue her

NXT would have been my guess even before seeing that info. Now I feel pretty strong about that.

My prediction for MCMG is AEW. They can help get that tag team division back on track by reigniting their feud with the Young Bucks for the tag team gold.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
NXT would have been my guess even before seeing that info. Now I feel pretty strong about that.

My prediction for MCMG is AEW. They can help get that tag team division back on track by reigniting their feud with the Young Bucks for the tag team gold.
MCMG starting off on AEW and settling in as the elder statesman tag team for ROH seems like a good guess…

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
TNA says not so fast my friends on Killer Kelly leaving
Killer Kelly isn't going anywhere quite yet.

Fightful spoke to TNA sources this weekend who cleared up miscommunication within the company, and said that Killer Kelly has not left. In fact, as of now, she's under contract until August of 2025.

The term "finished up" after TNA Sacrifice that was used was due to her taking some time off. She isn't factored in to creative plans as of now.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
MCMG leaving TNA again
MEMDQ9C_o.png

Dudes dudes have left plenty of times before but now it’s spooky season because they’re leaving again :dead:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
With Scott gone I expect alot more. Surprised h didn't try to pick up Jordyn
I think he will, but I'm not sure when her contract is up.

She's done everything there is with that promotion and I can't see her going to AEW off the strength of how things ended with her husband.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Hope Khan gives them a bunch of money, most of the people the Bucks end up getting Khan to pay don't do much for me but the Guns getting it in the back end before they call it a day after I'm sure making nothing with TNA at their peak sounds great to me :ehh:
Makes sense because minus the Bucks, FTR, and (to an extent because of Visa issues) the Lucha Brothers, you don't have another cohesive veteran tag team. Not to mention that division needs a reload.