2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I'd rather hear a Britt promo 10x over than Purrazzo; every promo of hers, she sounds like she saw kittens get murdered by Bin Laden.
The day I hear more people on hear cry about Britt not getting tv time I'll know this place is officially:trash:.

Somehow I’m the Stan because I’m against her getting tv time though. :dead:

Both can :camby:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
The day I hear more people on hear cry about Britt not getting tv time I'll know this place is officially:trash:.

Somehow I’m the Stan because I’m against her getting tv time though. :dead:

Both can :camby:

Breh ppl are gonna have different opinions. You want everybody to have your thinking?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Breh ppl are gonna have different opinions. You want everybody to have your thinking?
You’re missing the point of what I’m saying. The majority of TSC don’t wanna see Britt on tv. You’re gonna forget all the shyt people been saying about how she’s trash in the ring? When she was getting tv time before she took time off it was, “why is she getting tv time? ____ should be getting the minutes. :francis:

Now that’s she’s off there’s someone caping for her to return. he may be a fan of her (:scust:), but it’s like what the fukk do you guys want? Do you want X on TV or Y on TV? There’s always something to bytch about. :snoop:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Unpopular opinion, but this is a good signing.
Granted haven't caught JR calling a match in a while, but he's felt/sounded checked out almost from the start in AEW when I would catch him. I think JR should be utilized for any kind of in depth person to person sitdown packages. Or any kind of storytelling talking head piece they are doing. And then if he wanted to another voice/mind for Tony to work with.

But, I really don't think he needs to be on the call anymore. Maybe a special attraction call at a couple of the PPVs.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Granted haven't caught JR calling a match in a while, but he's felt/sounded checked out almost from the start in AEW when I would catch him. I think JR should be utilized for any kind of in depth person to person sitdown packages. Or any kind of storytelling talking head piece they are doing. And then if he wanted to another voice/mind for Tony to work with.

But, I really don't think he needs to be on the call anymore. Maybe a special attraction call at a couple of the PPVs.
I don't think that JR should call regular matches. IMO, he should only call big matches for guys like Edge, Christian, FTR, Danielson, and the few other guys who can wrestle a JR style match. Jim Ross is only good at calling a storytelling match, he clearly hates the indy style stuff.
JR would shine backstage, though. The man has over 40 years in the business, and could be a valuable behind the scenes asset to Tony Khan, the agents, producers, and booking team.