2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Na, you’re just the biggest bytcher here. Every post I see from you is bytching. Always finding something to bytch about. :scust:

I bet 10 year old Silkk would look at you like :hhh: because you bytch more than a group of women on their period. :scust:
You do all that dikk succking for AEW and your broke ass can't even purchase the PPVs. Get your life together clown :camby:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You do all that dikk succking for AEW and your broke ass can't even purchase the PPVs. Get your life together clown :camby:
I’m critical of AEW too, but unlike you I’m not nitpicking every thing they do because I wanna enjoy my wrasslin. :skip:

At least if I don’t like an event I won’t waste money like you and complain about it. :heh:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Dropped the ball on PnP. :smh:
Big time. A Santana/Ortiz feud (possibly with Eddie Kingston in the mix) could've been very good! Also, since there was a ready-made, "shoot" storyline, Tony Khan wouldn't have to do much on the booking side. All Tony had to do was put the guys on Dynamite or ppv and let them cook.
Instead, all they (and we) got was a throwaway match on the show that nobody watches.
Tony Khan basically gift wrapped a very solid upper midcarder for Impact or NXT.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Big time. A Santana/Ortiz feud (possibly with Eddie Kingston in the mix) could've been very good! Also, since there was a ready-made, "shoot" storyline, Tony Khan wouldn't have to do much on the booking side. All Tony had to do was put the guys on Dynamite or ppv and let them cook.
Instead, all they (and we) got was a throwaway match on the show that nobody watches.
Tony Khan basically gift wrapped a very solid upper midcarder for Impact or NXT.
An upper midcarder for Impact or NXT, how will AEW ever recover from such a devastating loss?

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Jade was taking planned time off. Miro himself said he’s injured.

And don’t come on here with this disingenuous bullshyt acting like you actually want to see fukking Jack Perry. We all can see your posting history of constantly trashing him. fukk out of here :camby:

Santana is a midcarder at best with that AEW roster.
How did Miro get hurt? He seemed fine during his last tv appearances. I'm starting to think that he makes up these "injuries" that always coincide with a major video game release. If anything, dude probably just has a case of Playstationitis.
It might be time for Shad Khan to step in and request a doctor's not from Miro, or tell him to hit the bricks.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
He's a world champion challenger in TNA while he's mid carder in NXT with the prospect of being utilized very little on the main roster.

I'd go to TNA because he'll easily get his wish.
Santana could definitely be in the TNA main event. I could see him going to SmackDown after a short stint in NXT, and being in the US Title mix but still getting an occasional world title shot. I could see him being on the same level as Nakamura or Kevin Owens.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
How did Miro get hurt? He seemed fine during his last tv appearances. I'm starting to think that he makes up these "injuries" that always coincide with a major video game release. If anything, dude probably just has a case of Playstationitis.
It might be time for Shad Khan to step in and request a doctor's not from Miro, or tell him to hit the bricks.
I don't know, all I know is he said on Twitter he was hurt. But agree with the bolded. Quite a few people that need to be told to hit the bricks.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I don't know, all I know is he said on Twitter he was hurt. But agree with the bolded. Quite a few people that need to be told to hit the bricks.
I'd work on ending the contracts of...

Miro - thinking he's the shyt because he came from WWE
Lana - because they're married and more than likely has the same thought as her husband
Black - is a Cody guy
Starks - also a Cody guy
Jericho - has little time left and has said he would love to go back to WWE for one more run
Johnny (whatever he's calling himself nowadays) - Rampage regular

I'd keep...

Buddy - he fits perfectly with the likes of Ospreay, Okada, Konoske and others
Sammy - would need to build a cruiserweight division for him to stay tho
Baker - perfect female mid-carder, but her being the face of the women's division is long gone
Valkerie - same reason with the above mentioned Britt Baker

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I'd work on ending the contracts of...

Miro - thinking he's the shyt because he came from WWE
Lana - because they're married and more than likely has the same thought as her husband
Black - is a Cody guy
Starks - also a Cody guy
Jericho - has little time left and has said he would love to go back to WWE for one more run
Johnny (whatever he's calling himself nowadays) - Rampage regular

I'd keep...

Buddy - he fits perfectly with the likes of Ospreay, Okada, Konoske and others
Sammy - would need to build a cruiserweight division for him to stay tho
Baker - perfect female mid-carder, but her being the face of the women's division is long gone
Valkerie - same reason with the above mentioned Britt Baker
Johnny TV is an ROH regular actually. So is Taya Valkyrie now.

Only one I disagree with is Buddy. Yeah he’s a good fit as far as his ring work goes but he doesn’t want to be there.

Starks I like but he just hasn’t really progressed enough in the ring, both from work rate and in-ring story telling, to be an upper echelon guy in AEW. He’s a promo guy more than he is a wrestler, so he’s just much better suited for the WWE product than AEW. Some people are just better fits other places.

Last edited: