2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Well people keep using this "star" and better booking thing when these people got futures to worry about and families to feed. Plus the WWE are currently embattled in sexual assault charges by the former CEO and chairman. DId people forget why Banks and Noami left in the first place :mjpls:. Not saying AEW is the better people when it comes to women and race but at least it seems like TK is willing to give black wrestlers more TV time and main PPV booking than WWE we just need more of them. Maybe Jade would change Trips mind and allow more wrestlers that don't look like Liz Morgan an chance :francis:. I just wish people would admit to be bias and keep it moving instead of going on the internet to mimic Jim Cornettes personality for nothing.
I don't think anyone is mad at the wrasslers for taking the bag. At least they shouldn't be. I agree with you on Triple H's :mjpls: booking tendencies. I'm curious to see what he does with Bianca and Tez now that they got a whole fukkin show coming out. Sometimes I wonder if he sees what Shawn is doing down in NXT and gets pissed off.

Trick
Melo
Oba
Lash
Jakara
Kelani
Kiana
Jaida
OTM

Shawn bout to try to force this man's hand with all the talent he's gonna be sending up the next few years
:russ:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't think anyone is mad at the wrasslers for taking the bag. At least they shouldn't be. I agree with you on Triple H's :mjpls: booking tendencies. I'm curious to see what he does with Bianca and Tez now that they got a whole fukkin show coming out. Sometimes I wonder if he sees what Shawn is doing down in NXT and gets pissed off.

Trick
Melo
Oba
Lash
Jakara
Kelani
Kiana
Jaida
OTM

Shawn bout to try to force this man's hand with all the talent he's gonna be sending up the next few years
I pray so because I root for all black wrestlers and to extent non black wrestlers in any promotion. Oba and Bron have the chance to create a dope rivalry imo.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Not all vets do this even in todays NBA especially an non max player trying to get a bag
And in NBA terms, Okada has never gotten that max deal yet because New Japan just doesn't pay like AEW and WWE do. This would be his first chance at it, and quite possibly his last chance. And they were allegedly like "you got to take a discount to come here"

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The thing about all this black talent is they're all legit GOOD.

I don't know much about Jakara but every other black person in NXT right now definitely has something or multiple things going for them.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

Trick
Melo
Oba
Lash
Jakara
Kelani
Kiana
Jaida
OTM

Swerve said it himself. He said Triple H would ignore him whenever Swerve was in NXT. It took HBK, Regal and Stephanie to go to bat for him before Triple H finally gave him a push.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Swerve said it himself. He said Triple H would ignore him whenever Swerve was in NXT. It took HBK, Regal and Stephanie to go to bat for him before Triple H finally gave him a push.
smh

Hopefully Rock will help out in that regard but I'm not holding my breath.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Only a matter of time before the inevitable is discussed

"Triple h doesn't care about black people"

XqAxKB.gif

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps

this makes a lot of sense if you see how little they using lashley, bianca and ford on the road to wrestlemania

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm thinking at least 900K. If not they are flops on arrival. I know TK is going for a "surprise" debut for Mercedes like he did for Punk. However, the product is cold, and he should get her name out and grab some WWE fans that may not have seen her since she left the Fed in 2022.
I could see them doing 900 for Mercedes debut episode for sure but we know how that usually goes after the initial bump