2023-2024 All NBA Teams Revealed. SGA now elegible for $81 million a year extension.

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kawhi as 2nd team is silly to me.. probably should be 3rd
5th in wins above replacement, tied for 4th in estimated raptor. +11.9 on/off rating. the clippers defensive rating was 120.4 with him off the floor, 112.6 with him on the floor.

curry is the guy who didnt deserve a spot despite having a good year statistically. i understand the inconsistency from the supporting cast but he didnt have the same impact on winning this year. prior to this year, excluding the year he only played 5 games, he had 9 straight years of at least +8 on/off rating with only 2 of those years less than at least +10. this year -.6.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
@Houston911 did more for the players' union than their president
The NBA mid players need to fix this. One player shouldn’t get 30% of cap space. The way teams are built now, they have two max guys and the rest get crumbs.

Max guys should be eligible for 17.5% of cap space. Mid players need to eat as well.

Then again, how is Boston paying all their players?
:jbhmm:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Jayson Tatum is not a top 5 player in the NBA.
He is arguably though. The Top 4 are entrenched as of now: Jokic, Giannis, Luka, Shai...

Tatum's argument for that spot is stronger than KD, Bron, Steph, or Kawhi, at this stage of those guys' careers. So I'd say Tatum is the 5th best player in ball but there's a gap between he and Shai...
How he pass up Steph:damn:
Luka gonna pass up a bunch of mf's historically if he finishes off this title...

Not Steph in a historical sense though 🤣
5th in wins above replacement, tied for 4th in estimated raptor. +11.9 on/off rating. the clippers defensive rating was 120.4 with him off the floor, 112.6 with him on the floor.

curry is the guy who didnt deserve a spot despite having a good year statistically. i understand the inconsistency from the supporting cast but he didnt have the same impact on winning this year. prior to this year, excluding the year he only played 5 games, he had 9 straight years of at least +8 on/off rating with only 2 of those years less than at least +10. this year -.6.
Steph is clearly declining, it was noticeable post-All Star break. We've been seeing the decline of all the other OGs for awhile, it was finally Steph's turn. Really gonna be some melancholy days when these guys start retiring...

I'm okay with Steph making All-NBA, Book the guy I would have left off...

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He is arguably though. The Top 4 are entrenched as of now: Jokic, Giannis, Luka, Shai...

Tatum's argument for that spot is stronger than KD, Bron, Steph, or Kawhi, at this stage of those guys' careers. So I'd say Tatum is the 5th best player in ball but there's a gap between he and Shai...

Luka gonna pass up a bunch of mf's historically if he finishes off this title...

Not Steph in a historical sense though 🤣

Steph is clearly declining, it was noticeable post-All Star break. We've been seeing the decline of all the other OGs for awhile, it was finally Steph's turn. Really gonna be some melancholy days when these guys start retiring...

I'm okay with Steph making All-NBA, Book the guy I would have left off...

Lebron was the first player in history to average 25 plus points and 8n plus assists while shooting 50% from the field and 40% from 3.

Plus every advanced stat available had LeBron better than Tatum.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Kawhi Leonard shouldn’t be over Lebron at all.. nikka barely played this season..

All these voters do is use their vote to either give certain players a bag to continue their narrative or fukk up their bag by leaving them off…

When they left Klay off that one year it fukked his bag

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Lebron was the first player in history to average 25 plus points and 8n plus assists while shooting 50% from the field and 40% from 3.

This is fair. I just don't think this version of Bron is consistently better than Tatum----->I do think LeBron has the strongest argument as a Top 5 player over any of the old guys, though...

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
This is fair. I just don't think this version of Bron is consistently better than Tatum----->I do think LeBron has the strongest argument as a Top 5 player over any of the old guys, though...

He was flat out better than not just Tatum but a lot of guys. He was easily a top 10 player this year. He should have at least been minimum 2nd team.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Kawhi Leonard shouldn’t be over Lebron at all.. nikka barely played this season..

All these voters do is use their vote to either give certain players a bag to continue their narrative or fukk up their bag by leaving them off…

When they left Klay off that one year it fukked his bag
He played 3 less games than Bron :mjlol:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Lebron can put up 25-7-7 in his sleep with how the game is played today but his impact isn't the same. We all can see that. These stats are goosed and don't tell the entire story.

The idea that people think Lebron or anyone else should be 1st team over Tatum is fukking wild to me.

Normally someone who finishes with 64 wins and averages 27-8-5 is normally league MVP

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Lebron had better advanced stats than Tatum.

Better PER, VORP, BPM, EPM, Estimated Win-shares.

Tatum literally bested Lebron in zero advanced stats.

If Darvin had not started his boyfriend Taurean Prince half of the season and the Lakers had won 50 plus games.

LeBron should have been 1st team all NBA.

AD has a strong case of being better than Tatum as well.

2 Guys on a Play-in Team stat padding at the end of games becuse their team was getting blown out vs a Guy who led his team to 64 wins and took half of his teams 4th quarters off because of blowouts? 2 time MVP 15/11/3 Steve Nash rolling in his grave.... TheColi.Com

Now explain to me how did they contribute to WINNING?

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im happy haliburton made it to get his bread. But if we keeping it a stack dude was awful after coming back from injury.

Steph is Steph but he clearly declined especially late in the season.

Jalen Brown absolutely should have this team and maybe Maxey over those 2.