2023-2024 All NBA Teams Revealed. SGA now elegible for $81 million a year extension.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Why is LeBron on an all NBA team?

He got more votes than the guy in 16th place. A lot more votes.

26-7-8 on 54/41/75 splits while being the clear leader of the team and a plus defender would be a wild case to not make All-NBA though. Who do you have over him? Make the case.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I always hope one of my players would get snubbed because making all the nba and the salary those people command fukks up your team building. Beal made all NBA and we had to pay him 50
I'm sure their teams wish it as well even if they won't admit it out loud. The worst part about it is that they have no other choice but to offer it or ruin the relationship with future FA's.

It's why I don't get the thought process behind the new CBA from a player or owner perspective.

Minnesota was already freaking out about the luxury tax and now that extra $40 million for Ant is probably going to make things tighter.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
No fukking chance Haliburton should've been 3rd team
Guy was flat fukking mediocre for half of the season

He flat out did not have a better season than Maxey or DeAaron Fox

and now they have to pay him. Imagine OKC with an 81 million SGA lol how do you build a team around that. I'd rather have a bunch of borderline guys like Bam, Jarrett Allen, Jaylen

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
You saying Tatum has no Competition as if thereā€™s no KD, LeBron and them still in the leaguešŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

Bron is nearly 40. Durant is 35. So his competition are old superstars? Giannas, before the position-less switch, was his only real comp the last 2 seasons.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Only two teams have two all nba players, and they won a combined 1 game in the playoffs.

That's why playoff basketball is a 7-10 deep game plus coaching, not a 2-deep game.

KD, Booker, Bron, and AD all played like All-NBA players in the playoffs too, but their supporting casts played horrible compared to their opponents and that's why they lost.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Bron is nearly 40. Durant is 35. So his competition are old superstars? Giannas, before the position-less switch, was his only real comp the last 2 seasons.

Paul Pierce competition was never first team All NBAs. How can your competition be LeBron and them when he made 1 all NBA 2nd team, the nikkaz he was competing with were the ones making 2nd and 3rd team all NBA and he barely cracked that tier.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Paul Pierce competition was never first team All NBAs. How can your competition be LeBron and them when he made 1 all NBA 2nd team, the nikkaz he was competing with were the ones making 2nd and 3rd team all NBA and he barely cracked that tier.

This is another stupid response from you.

Since you keep bringing up Pierceā€™s era. Tatum would never make all nba 1st team playing in that era because the competition was a lot tougher.

Go make a coli thread and ask them would tatum make first team over duncan, garnett, nowtizki and lebron.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
How is Rudy Gobert DPOY and miss All NBA?

That's pretty common. Just in the last few years, JJJ, Smart, and Gobert all won DPOY in years where they weren't All-NBA. Back in the day, guys like Rodman, Mark Eaton, Michael Cooper, etc. were not All-NBA caliber players the years they won but still brought home DPOY trophies.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure their teams wish it as well even if they won't admit it out loud. The worst part about it is that they have no other choice but to offer it or ruin the relationship with future FA's.

It's why I don't get the thought process behind the new CBA from a player or owner perspective.

Minnesota was already freaking out about the luxury tax and now that extra $40 million for Ant is probably going to make things tighter.

Simple.

They were pissed that the Warriors won a title while paying an ungodly amount of luxury tax penalties. The second apron was a direct response to that