2023-2024 All NBA Teams Revealed. SGA now elegible for $81 million a year extension.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
2 Guys on a Play-in Team stat padding at the end of their teams getting blown out vs a Guy who led his team to 64 wins and took half of his teams 4th quarters off because of blowouts? 2 time MVP Steve Nash rolling in his grave.... TheColi.Com

Now explain to me how did they contribute to WINNING?

Play-in team because the coach sabotaged at least 5 wins starting Taurean Prince half of the season.

And the Lakers play in the tougher conference.

If the Lakers had 52 wins I think Lebron easily should have been first team.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Lebron can put up 25-7-7 in his sleep with how the game is played today but his impact isn't the same. We all can see that. These stats are goosed and don't tell the entire story.

The idea that people think Lebron or anyone else should be 1st team over Tatum is fukking wild to me.

Normally someone who finishes with 64 wins and averages 27-8-5 is normally league MVP

Every single advanced stat that is supposed to measure "impact" says Lebron had a better season than Tatum.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Play-in team because the coach sabotaged at least 5 wins starting Taurean Prince half of the season.

And the Lakers play in the tougher conference.

If the Lakers had 52 wins I think Lebron easily should have been first team.
Kevin Love on the Wolves Hollow stats with lazy defense shouldn't get no one in the All NBA first team. 5 Players up there impacted Winning. 2 of them are still playing and LeBron played with ANOTHER all NBA member just to get a Gentleman Sweep in the FIRST round. Brunson was more deserving of a spot than LeBron.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Kevin Love on the Wolves Hollow stats with lazy defense shouldn't get no one in the All NBA first team. 5 Players up there impacted Winning. 2 of them are still playing and LeBron played with ANOTHER all NBA member just to get a Gentleman Sweep in the FIRST round. Brunson was more deserving of a spot than LeBron.

The Lakers got swept because Reaves and Dlo are the most unathletic backcourt in the league and Rui got bytched by Michael Porter Jr and Araon Jordan.

Lebron and AD showed up.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I agree with the 1st team selections, and mostly indifferent with the remaining.

When fully healthy, the top 5 players in whatever order are Giannis Jokic Embiid Luka Shai. That's probably the actual 1st team if Embiid met the minimum threshold. There's a clear gap between the foreign 5 and the rest of the field when it comes to reg season production and efficiency.

After that I think there's a hodgepodge of guys in the top 6-12 who can be shuffled around depending on what you're looking at. i.e. is Tatum "better" than AD or an optimal Zion? Advanced #s probably says no, but the flaws of AD and esp Zion's game might have you lean towards Jayson's versatility, even if he's less efficient overall.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I agree with the 1st team selections, and mostly indifferent with the remaining.

When fully healthy, the top 5 players in whatever order are Giannis Jokic Embiid Luka Shai. That's probably the actual 1st team if Embiid met the minimum threshold. There's a clear gap between the foreign 5 and the rest of the field when it comes to reg season production and efficiency.

After that I think there's a hodgepodge of guys in the top 6-12 who can be shuffled around depending on what you're looking at. i.e. is Tatum "better" than AD or an optimal Zion? Advanced #s probably says no, but the flaws of AD and esp Zion's game might have you lean towards Jayson's versatility, even if he's less efficient overall.
I completely forgot about Embiid in my earlier post...

Yeah Tatum at best is #6, he's not a Top 5 guy...

But he's in that 6-8 range and the best player on his team...