2022 MLB Off-Season Hot Stove thread

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That same season, Randy Johnson pitched 245.2 innings and struck out 290 batters.
At 40 years old.

He should have won the Cy Young that year too. But because Clemens had the nicer looking record (18-4) he won it.
whats crazy about clemens is now the media hates him cause of steroids but back then they loved him. i think they wanted him to win a cy on every team he played on cause he didnt deserve the one with the Yankees either. and its crazy cause normally the media hates giving awards to the yankees but they gave clemens an undeserved cy

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
reading this just reminds me of how egregious the Astros sign stealing cheating efforts went

we have a team (Red Sox) that was actively caught stealing signs but it didn’t even make the MLBs radar because it paled in comparison to the cheating efforts of Houston lol
Just goes to show you how Boston crimes go underreported.

Red Sox steroid users is swept under the rug.
Red Sox sign stealers is swept under the rug.
Patriots spying on opponents somehow doesn’t affect Brady’s ring count.

And there’s probably more I could mention.

:beli:

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
reading this just reminds me of how egregious the Astros sign stealing cheating efforts went

we have a team (Red Sox) that was actively caught stealing signs but it didn’t even make the MLBs radar because it paled in comparison to the cheating efforts of Houston lol

A lot of these teams were doing similar stuff. Astros got caught because Fiers got pissed off he got lit up in 2019 at MMP. Nobody else will go on record on how these teams went about it.
Betts won a MVP that season but you never hear shyt about him like they crucified Altuve. Now the Dodger fans love him 😂