2022 MLB Off-Season Hot Stove thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Either Boras ends up coming off his hard stance, and Correa is a Met.. or it’s just gonna piss off Cohen, and he’s gonna sign every damn free agent out there, that isn’t a boras client. Starting with Ohtani.

One way or another.. somebody get this shyt done. I’m tired of reading about it every damn where.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Surprised a bit that the Dodgers released Trevor Bauer. I guess the juice wasn't worth the squeeze.

I think his MLB career is effectively over.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Correa coming back home :blessed:

Why leave the worst division in baseball for a fan base that will have real expectations? Here in Minnesota, we're just glad it's not winter during baseball season. We dont need no stinking physical, just a combined 84 games for Correa and Buxton for the next decade :blessed:
Im so conflicted on how to feel about the Twins signing Correa longterm

on one hand, it makes them better for the next couple years, and its also embarrassing yall can afford contracts like that when the Sox biggest contract ever is like 77 mi

on the other hand, it almost surely cripples the Twins financially for years to come, and the back half of that contract will end like Miggys in Detroit

:mjgrin:

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Im so conflicted on how to feel about the Twins signing Correa longterm

on one hand, it makes them better for the next couple years, and its also embarrassing yall can afford contracts like that when the Sox biggest contract ever is like 77 mi

on the other hand, it almost surely cripples the Twins financially for years to come, and the back half of that contract will end like Miggys in Detroit

:mjgrin:

They weren't gonna spend that money on anyone of note except 4th starters who used to be decent 6 years ago so financially crippled or not, they'll never spend enough on pitching so at least give fans some reason to buy jerseys :ehh: