2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

These people managed to make life worse than under trump. They absolutely have no chance. No one in the lower class gives a shyt about voting for democrats after this. A lot of people around me have been joking a little too much about how good life was under trump! :damn:

they’re about to get the majority and the presidency in the most pivotal time ever. 2020 may have been the election that cost humanity everything after the republicans shyt on the climate change laws! :damn:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These people managed to make life worse than under trump. They absolutely have no chance. No one in the lower class gives a shyt about voting for democrats after this. A lot of people around me have been joking a little too much about how good life was under trump! :damn:

they’re about to get the majority and the presidency in the most pivotal time ever. 2020 may have been the election that cost humanity everything after the republicans shyt on the climate change laws! :damn:

Americans can vote for Republicans at their own peril. Climate change is going to totally shatter a lot of people's worldview and many are going to be deeply regretful for voting in a government that has absolutely no climate policy. Republican rule during the era of climate change is going to be a complete disaster.

On the flip side once people see just how ineffective Republican governance is when it comes to tackling massive societal issue a new era of leftism may come about. We're in an era of mass delusion and confusion made worse by decades of right wing propaganda. Perhaps it needs to wear its course so we can progress as a society.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the flip side once people see just how ineffective Republican governance is when it comes to tackling massive societal issue a new era of leftism may come about. We're in an era of mass delusion and confusion made worse by decades of right wing propaganda. Perhaps it needs to wear its course so we can progress as a society.

That would take decades, and by that point the damage will have been done and likely be irreversible. And that's if any of that even happens at all.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
That would take decades, and by that point the damage will have been done and likely be irreversible. And that's if any of that even happens at all.

We just voted democrats in who admitted thet can't do anything(even though they can) and he's still arguing for them. WE'RE FINISHED :damn:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I don't think it will take decades. Its going to happen a lot sooner than most people think.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Americans can vote for Republicans at their own peril. Climate change is going to totally shatter a lot of people's worldview and many are going to be deeply regretful for voting in a government that has absolutely no climate policy. Republican rule during the era of climate change is going to be a complete disaster.

The Dems are in power now and have decided to do nothing.

Our political leadership is failing us.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Dems are in power now and have decided to do nothing.

Our political leadership is failing us.

Saying "Dems" is too large of a category to say they're all failing us. As far as I know there are only two knuckleheads in the senate holding up legislation. Most of the Dems are on board with BBB and Voting rights. Now you can argue that Biden's strategy of getting those two in line has failed and I would agree.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Saying "Dems" is too large of a category to say they're all failing us. As far as I know there are only two knuckleheads in the senate holding up legislation. Most of the Dems are on board with BBB and Voting rights. Now you can argue that Biden's strategy of getting those two in line has failed and I would agree.
I have no idea how you are still defending them and this situation. Good luck.