2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Habesha girl running for Congress against Betty McCollum.

@2Quik4UHoes @dtownreppin214

Minnesota? Lmaoo she might take huge offense if you called her Habasha wholetime shawty name look Oromo-ish :russ:

Plus if Ilhan endorsing her I’m already disappointed I know she gon be purpin for some votes….:francis:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Minnesota? Lmaoo she might take huge offense if you called her Habasha wholetime shawty name look Oromo-ish :russ:

Plus if Ilhan endorsing her I’m already disappointed I know she gon be purpin for some votes….:francis:

Oh thats right there's a bunch of Oromos up there

Bro, the amount of single girls up there is insane. @RadaMillz

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If he does get the Senate seat, then expect a Presidential run after his term is over. Governor + Senator = Fast Track to President.

He would get decimated in a Presidential race if he somehow got out of the primary. The GOP has some "young" guns to take the mantle after Trump has called it quits.

Trump had a strong speech in Arizona tonight. Without a doubt, his best one since leaving office. Addressed everything that should have been addressed months ago. This was campaign mode 45.