2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

@FAH1223 Is Kenyatta actually a threat to win the Dem PA Senate primary?

I don’t think so

It’s clearly Fetterman’s race to lose. He’s been on a statewide winning ballot and he has a lot of cash. Lamb can also win if establishment coalesces around him but he’s never won statewide

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

People ain’t talking about how far right wing conspiracy theories has dominated Hispanic social media. It’s radicalizing Hispanic men. Let’s be real Hispanic culture worships the military and police. Hell I’m Haitian and our society worships the police and army because of our history of dealing with fascism. The Hispanic community is more wishy washy and unreliable than white moderates from the suburbs. They easily get swayed voting for the GQP. And the elephant in the room is that a lot of Latino men are down with the blue lives matter bullshyt. A lot of these Latin American countries are racist as fukk against black people so when they come here they bring that same racism. I’m not saying Dems shouldn’t try to court the Latin-X crowd but they need to realize they aren’t like the black community.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Not surprised. The main chick getting attention for primaring MTG seems like a better fit for a swing district in the ATL suburbs.