2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He won the primary thanks to the Obama phone calls. The primary election didn’t end in March.

But my point is he didn’t have to campaign for seven months, and no one got excited to vote for him due to the lack of connection. And I’m wondering if that’s hurting him now since he isn’t outwardly fighting for his agenda.

I mean maybe and the CBC? On the Coli all I hear about is how awful Obama is/was?

I'm not sure if I'm following the third sentence. Like if he campaigned more and he had more of an organic base he would probably be polling better obviously...

You don't feel he's outwardly fighting for this enough?

slightly ot but do you remember the car drive in speeches and campaigning they did? I thought that was clever.

He also visited a lot of factories and particularly car plants

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
@FAH1223 I meant to ask you this like a month or so ago, have you been paying attention to Matthew Stoller's Twitter rants against the Dems & the Biden administration?:

:mjlol:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
@FAH1223 I meant to ask you this like a month or so ago, have you been paying attention to Matthew Stoller's Twitter rants against the Dems & the Biden administration?:

:mjlol:

Yeah he’s basically saying the pandemic has to end and that’ll help Biden politically