2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:wow: the bubble in here

we'll see who's right :yeshrug: democrats ramping up forced covid vaccinations on kids, in an election year. an all time-WOAT political move

how can you be this out of touch :russ:

You didn't respond to my post. Again this is pure nonsense from people who either are being deceptive on purpose or are just stupid. Try to enroll your child in public school without MMR, varicella, Hep B etc. You got people out here peddling bullshyt without even thinking. Even 5 minutes of basic thought would have made you say "hold on, that's why I had to get my yearly physical every summer so I could play sports and enroll for the fall..."
:mjlol:

Parents been doing this for decades yet I'm supposed to believe a COVID vaccine is the tipping point? Nearly half a million kids have already gotten the shot in one week breh. This is moving fast, and your side lost.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You didn't respond to my post. Again this is pure nonsense from people who either are being deceptive on purpose or are just stupid. Try to enroll your child in public school without MMR, varicella, Hep B etc. You got people out here peddling bullshyt without even thinking. Even 5 minutes of basic thought would have made you say "hold on, that's why I had to get my yearly physical every summer so I could play sports and enroll for the fall..."
:mjlol:

Parents been doing this for decades yet I'm supposed to believe a COVID vaccine is the tipping point? Nearly half a million kids have already gotten the shot in one week breh. This is moving fast, and your side lost.
again.... we're not talking about me and you. two dudes with 3 digit IQs, who know that vaccination has been a thing for decades :dead:

we're talking about the fox-news watching, fearful, ignorant, american voter :dead: look at what the right did with CRT, which isn't even a real issue. you really think they can't triple that effort with forced shots and masks on kids?

but hey :hubie: if this is what you call winning politics, we can strongly disagree and leave it at that. im just calling it like i see it

dems will lose on covid next year, big time

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
again.... we're not talking about me and you. two dudes with 3 digit IQs, who know that vaccination has been a thing for decades :dead:

we're talking about the fox-news watching, fearful, ignorant, american voter :dead: look at what the right did with CRT, which isn't even a real issue. you really think they can't triple that effort with forced shots and masks on kids?

but hey :hubie: if this is what you call winning politics, we can strongly disagree and leave it at that. im just calling it like i see it

dems will lose on covid next year, big time

Dems lose by breathing oxygen. This country hates any party that says it cares about the American people and want to help it.

We already know Dems are getting wiped out. What are you adding?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dems lose by breathing oxygen. This country hates any party that says it cares about the American people and want to help it.

We already know Dems are getting wiped out. What are you adding?
a way to try to avoid it. as a now-skeptical democrat, who just moved to an actual swing state, not some blue+40 state

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
:wow: the bubble in here

we'll see who's right :yeshrug: democrats ramping up forced covid vaccinations on kids, in an election year. an all time-WOAT political move

how can you be this out of touch :russ:
Most of the people fighting it aren’t voting Dems in the first place.

These same people voted against Dems for trying to give them affordable healthcare.

The Conservative mindset of do nothing will always seem safe for a certain set of voters no matter what you do,

I don’t mean it like the Dems are heroes. It’s just human nature to be risk averse. And doing something new vs doing nothing is always up to the new side to prove their plan works.

Last edited:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I get your point but at the same time, Biden doesn't need either state. All he has to do is hold MI+WI+PA and he wins. And I still think Georgia is winnable btw. Arizona is probably gone, then again if Trump is the nominee it will be in play.

The problem is that Biden (or whoever the nom is) has zero room for error. This isn't Obama era where you have like 10 back up plans because you're so strong.
I think we have to take into consideration that Trump and the GQP will go all out to cheat. They saw what didn’t and worked in 2020. They will adapt. The “moderate” Republican Secretaries of State that shot down Trumps plans to steal the election are getting voted out. We got Republican state legislators across the country passing voting suppression laws basically saying they can overturn results they deem “irregular.” To prevent this Dems will need to make sure they win all the gubernatorial campaigns in 2022. If one them goes GQP then we are faced with a real problem. The point is if it’s Trump vs Biden 2.0 it will be very close and when it’s close it’s easier for the right to implement their coup. The only reason why this didn’t work in 2020 was because Biden was winning in GA and AZ. If it came down to one state like Florida 2000 the right would had go along with the coup attempt. GA and AZ are likely going red because of voter suppression with voter apathy with the Democratic base. Suburban voters are very wishy washy. What helped push those two states was Latino voters in AZ and black voters in GA. If the Biden administration continues under delivering its not gonna be like Obama 2012 where the base still loved him. In those two states margins matter. So they go to the red column. And now we are faced with one of the MI-PA-WI states becoming like Florida 2000. If one them has a GQP governor then the coup will happen.

hjnm

All Star
Daps
It was a McConnell hit piece. He's another member of the Senate that would vote for someone else as leader along with Greitens, Masters and Vance should they all win their elections.

It's secret ballot, McConnell would skate through. All those guys are weak recruits anway.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I think we have to take into consideration that Trump and the GQP will go all out to cheat. They saw what didn’t and worked in 2020. They will adapt. The “moderate” Republican Secretaries of State that shot down Trumps plans to steal the election are getting voted out. We got Republican state legislators across the country passing voting suppression laws basically saying they can overturn results they deem “irregular.” To prevent this Dems will need to make sure they win all the gubernatorial campaigns in 2022. If one them goes GQP then we are faced with a real problem. The point is if it’s Trump vs Biden 2.0 it will be very close and when it’s close it’s easier for the right to implement their coup. The only reason why this didn’t work in 2020 was because Biden was winning in GA and AZ. If it came down to one state like Florida 2000 the right would had go along with the coup attempt. GA and AZ are likely going red because of voter suppression with voter apathy with the Democratic base. Suburban voters are very wishy washy. What helped push those two states was Latino voters in AZ and black voters in GA. If the Biden administration continues under delivering its not gonna be like Obama 2012 where the base still loved him. In those two states margins matter. So they go to the red column. And now we are faced with one of the MI-PA-WI states becoming like Florida 2000. If one them has a GQP governor then the coup will happen.
I feel like this is a self defeating argument. When Adams lost the GA governor race, liberals said it was rigged. When GA then passed voter suppression laws, liberals said oh man we’re fukked. And yet Biden won the state in the next presidential election.

I agree it’s essential dems hold MI/PA/WI governor races next year but at the same time we literally just watched Biden win red states with hostile state governments.

hjnm

All Star
Daps
The problem with pandering to Black voters is that most of that shyt is really stuff that excites white people.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And here’s CA

:dahell:. Does the CA legislature have a Republican supermajority or something? Why would they ever even consider changing a Biden +3 district to a Trump +10? :mjlol:

And they couldn't find some way to gerrymander McQarthy out of his seat either? :what:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:dahell:. Does the CA legislature have a Republican supermajority or something? Why would they ever even consider changing a Biden +3 district to a Trump +10? :mjlol:

And they couldn't find some way to gerrymander McQarthy out of his seat either? :what:

CA has an 'independent redistricting commission' thats why

Dems have a supermajority and the governor... CA and NY themselves could neuter or even get Dems in plus territory to the GOP gerrymanders

hjnm

All Star
Daps

McCarthy is hardly a priority, if there is a CA Republican they want out it's Nunes, House GOP will eat McCarthy in no time.