2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
From what I understand, Trump wanted more money for actual physical infrastructure in the potential bill that was being talked about in Spring 2020 than what's in this current BIF. Like I said before, some of the stuff in the BIF (i.e. Remaking the suburbs, gender identity nonsense, driving tax, & etc.) would be a no go in the previous 2 congressional terms.
Aight man. Miss us with this pro trump shyt.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
From what I understand, Trump wanted more money for actual physical infrastructure....

Nah, you ain't quite understand that correctly. Trump "said" he wanted a $1 trillion dollar infrastructure as a campaign promise and before he even stepped foot in the WH his other boss in the Senate, McConnell told him forget about it off the rip.

If he truly "wanted" that, he'd of made some type of effort outside of lip service and tweets to get that done. It was just something he said because someone told him it sounded good.

McConnell says he doesn’t want Trump to propose ‘trillion-dollar stimulus’ for infrastructure

....Trump’s chief strategist Steve Bannon said about infrastructure: “We’re just going to throw it up against the wall and see if it sticks.”

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why would voters possibly reject this disgusting, blatant hypocrisy from elected leadership, that's only coming from the D side of the aisle :ohhh:

i dont think some of you are mentally prepared for this wipeout next year :dead:and it will be well deserved

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know what pisses me off about the democrats?

every time i hear a republican speak, it's some bullshyt about how "democrats are destroying america". so where the fukk is the return energy :dahell:

i want democrats saying that the republicans are OK with jan 6th, because republicans hate america and hate democracy. i want the democrats to refer to republicans as america-hating fascists and pussies, who only care about blowing donald trump, not governing america. i want democrats saying "the republicans dont give a fukk about the middle class"

the chuck and nancy era needs to go :hhh: these comfortable millionaires are not people to be respected
That would upset too many white people of course.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
why would voters possibly reject this disgusting, blatant hypocrisy from elected leadership, that's only coming from the D side of the aisle :ohhh:

i dont think some of you are mentally prepared for this wipeout next year :dead:and it will be well deserved

You should really be banned...

If everyone is vaccinated and attending a private party, why should they wear masks? This isn't rocket science. Children, until last week, were unable to get the vaccine. Stop posting bullshyt.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If everyone is vaccinated and attending a private party, why should they wear masks? This isn't rocket science. Children, until last week, were unable to get the vaccine. Stop posting bullshyt.

For months he was mad about vaccinated people wearing masks.

Now he's mad about vaccinated people not wearing masks. :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

if people are vaccinated, what are they worried about at all?

why do unvaccinated children even worry vaccinated adults?

don't act like fauci logic exists :childplease: it's all complete bullshyt, irrational fearmongering that will be wiped out at the ballot box

2022 is gonna make 2010 look like a win. im just telling you why :yeshrug: this is a midterm discussion thread. youngkin had no business steamrolling Mcauliffe
For months he was mad about vaccinated people wearing masks.

Now he's mad about vaccinated people not wearing masks. :mjlol:
yes, when those people, like my governor, are forcing me to wear one after being vaccinated. im fukkin mad about it

and all i have to do to end covid, is elect a republican governor :ehh: easiest choice ive ever made in my life

dems deserve it in 2022 and 24 :yeshrug: enjoy the wipeout

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
if people are vaccinated, what are they worried about at all?

why do unvaccinated children even worry vaccinated adults?

don't act like fauci logic exists :childplease: it's all complete bullshyt, irrational fearmongering that will be wiped out at the ballot box

2022 is gonna make 2010 look like a win. im just telling you why :yeshrug: this is a midterm discussion thread. youngkin had no business steamrolling Mcauliffe

yes, when those people, like my governor, are forcing me to wear one after being vaccinated. im fukkin mad about it

and all i have to do to end covid, is elect a republican governor :ehh: easiest choice ive ever made in my life

dems deserve it in 2022 and 24 :yeshrug: enjoy the wipeout

"Fauci logic" lmao you knee deep in the bullshyt huh. We literally just had a major election in Virginia (which republicans won) where the vast majority of voters supported vaccine mandates. This is not the contested issue you think it is, outside the right wing bubble. You lost the issue. Get vaccinated and stop whining. That's the message the majority of the country is sending out to a loud minority, so deal with it.

Dems are gonna get dusted next year due to inflation (which I was wrong about btw) and the simmering rent crisis.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Fauci logic" lmao you knee deep in the bullshyt huh. We literally just had a major election in Virginia (which republicans won) where the vast majority of voters supported vaccine mandates. This is not the contested issue you think it is, outside the right wing bubble. You lost the issue. Get vaccinated and stop whining. That's the message the majority of the country is sending out to a loud minority, so deal with it.

Dems are gonna get dusted next year due to inflation (which I was wrong about btw) and the simmering rent crisis.
sure. whatever reason makes you feel comfortable :heh:

imagine acting like forced vaccination of kids is gonna go over well with voters :mjlol: you really think im fukkin trolling you when i call that out as a concern? jesus

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
sure. whatever reason makes you feel comfortable :heh:

imagine acting like forced vaccination of kids is gonna go over well with voters :mjlol: you really think im fukkin trolling you when i call that out as a concern? jesus

Forced vaccination. You know children cannot attend public school unless they receive multiple vaccinations right?
:mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Forced vaccination. You know children cannot attend public school unless they receive multiple vaccinations right?
:mjlol:
:wow: the bubble in here

we'll see who's right :yeshrug: democrats ramping up forced covid vaccinations on kids, in an election year. an all time-WOAT political move

how can you be this out of touch :russ: