2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dems would be stupid enough to elect him in the primary too.

All GOP gotta do is replay that DNC primary clip of Beto saying he would take their guns away and its over.

That crippled fukker can just sit in the Governor's mansion the entire campaign while Beto tours the whole state 3 times and still lose by 10 to 15%
who are "dems?"

you mean voters?

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We're done, brehs.

The next 7 years are done. Written in stone. Nothing will get passed. Just culture war bullshyt. RIP 2020s.

The next 7 years?! This country is toast period if they retake the House, Senate, and Presidency. Once MAGA gets back in power, they're not giving it back. The only way to retake our country is massive disobedience and even that may be ineffective.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The next 7 years?! This country is toast period if they retake the House, Senate, and Presidency. Once MAGA gets back in power, they're not giving it back. The only way to retake our country is massive disobedience and even that may be ineffective.
the country been toast since the Dems got little done in 2009-10. We are a corporate state. Its up to the people to push back.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:francis: I’m guessing people will hype him up and pour crazy amounts of money into this campaign while ignoring the elephant in the room.

I think the plan is to leverage the $ and relationships he’s controlling through Transportation to get him elected.

And I agree that he’s a money pit and it won’t work because of his comments on guns.